ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers basketball: Steve Pikiell 2024-25 preseason Q&A

Q. How many requests have you personally gotten for tickets?

A. “We have 1,400 accounts on the waiting list, and that’s accounts, not the number of people, so one account could be for six tickets. So when I get requests now, I’m like, ‘Well it’s not that kind of year.’ In a way it’s a little bit easier for me, to be honest – there just aren’t any tickets. People are excited and I’m glad they are. I’m glad they’re excited to see our players play.”

• Wow
Reactions: Smols
Really good article; thanks for sharing; "promotional ticket giveaway" that is actually funny to read now & wasn't that long ago. What an absolute tremendous program building job he has done.

Q. How many requests have you personally gotten for tickets?

A. “We have 1,400 accounts on the waiting list, and that’s accounts, not the number of people, so one account could be for six tickets. So when I get requests now, I’m like, ‘Well it’s not that kind of year.’ In a way it’s a little bit easier for me, to be honest – there just aren’t any tickets. People are excited and I’m glad they are. I’m glad they’re excited to see our players play.”
Further justification for the RAC renovation adding an additional 2000 seats.

Disagree. This is a one-time phenomenon. All of the fans and scalpers that bought season tickets in the 300 section will be back to individual buyers next season.

Unless of course we make a deep run in the Tourney and Pike is able to land Kiyan Anthony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT