ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball versus Michigan State: Three Thoughts on the 68-45 loss

Did the score really need to be in the title of this thread We all saw it

Michigan St looks pretty lockdown again tonight against Purdue holding them to 16 points in 20 minutes of the 1st half(31-16). Lowest output in 8 years for Purdue.

Update Refs have killed the 2nd half and called 100 fouls, wonder who is reffing this game. Verified Bo Boroski.. Shocker both teams double bonus 8 minutes left and he's controlling the score to be close, Very similar to OSU/RU 2nd when we were up 16.

Last edited:
I’m watching this wondering how RU lost so badly. MSU is just not that good.
Michigan St looks pretty lockdown again tonight against Purdue holding them to 16 points in 20 minutes of the 1st half(31-16). Lowest output in 8 years for Purdue.

Update Refs have killed the 2nd half and called 100 fouls, wonder who is reffing this game.

Reactions: bac2therac
Myles should have dominated MSU they have no low post players. Houser is awful on D.

Wow Bo Boroski strikes again. He seriously needs to be investigated.

1st half MSU 31 Purdue 16
Purdue 0 MSU 5 13:52 1st half MSU 6-5
Purdue 6 MSU 1 7:07 1st half, 2 on Trevion Williams MSU 18-8
Purdue 1 MSU 3, he definitely want MSU winning first half

2nd half MSU 23 Purdue 39
Purdue 4 MSU 4 16:09 .34-24
Purdue 2 MSU 3 12:14 38-33
Purdue 3 MSU 2 8:26 41-38

Remind me of RU/OSU, fouls to the right players gets a blowout close again.

Last edited:
We don’t get him the ball inside for some reason and he’s not aggressive enough did some reason
He is not going to dominate inside. He is very limited offensively and teams have lots of fouls to use to send him to the line.

He is not going to dominate inside. He is very limited offensively and teams have lots of fouls to use to send him to the line.
I agree , but he should be able to score on an undersized Michigan state team with no inside presence

unfortunately, until he drastically improves his free throws, main scoring option for him should be put-backs or slams. otherwise its a turnover (which missed free throws usually are)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT