ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Court Club First General Membership Meeting Details and LINKS - Tuesday, November 2nd, 7pm

CourtClub

Freshman
Oct 10, 2018
There is still time to join the Court Club before or at our first meeting!!

1) Go to rutgerscourtclub.com

To join or renew via PayPal:
  1. Go to the Court Club website rutgerscourtclub.com
  2. Click on the MEMBERSHIP tab
  3. Select your Membership Type (above the “Pay Now” button)
  4. Click the Pay Now button and follow the instructions

2) If you are planning on joining the Court Club at our meeting on Tuesday...........please see the info below including the process to register your vehicle for parking!!

Our First Membership Meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 2nd, This coming Tuesday!!
Meeting will start at 7pm - doors open at 6:30pm

Our guest speaker for this first meeting is Men's Basketball Head Coach Steve Pikiell.

If you will be attending our first meeting in person,
at the Rodkin Center....

--Register your car with the Rutgers Public Safety Division by
a) clicking the link below, b) add your vehicle and c) click the register button

https://rudots.nupark.com/v2/portal/eventregister/bb79a8f4-6caa-461b-9f91-5de3b1d436e5#/events/registration/

Meeting Details- Rodkin Center / Multipurpose Room / Meeting starts at 7pm / Doors open at 6:30pm

We will be serving pizza, soda, water

Elliott

So I'm curious, with the whole 2 slice thing, do the people that donate the extra 3k to watch a game on a bigger screen inside a rather empty gym, are they allowed 3 slices?

Or what's the additional donation cost for a 3rd slice?

@CourtClub

• Wow
Reactions: Local Shill
I'm enjoying listening to Coach Pike via Zoom. He's a fun speaker and a great rep for our school. Good info as well, stuff that hasn't been on the boards yet. It's definitely worth joining for the future.

So I'm curious, with the whole 2 slice thing, do the people that donate the extra 3k to watch a game on a bigger screen inside a rather empty gym, are they allowed 3 slices?

@CourtClub

Why are you relentless about this

Coach really does have a quick wit especially with the technical issues last night with the visual presentation starting up. Coach seems really fired up with how hard the team works.."Ill take a "worker" over a five star any day!" and overall toughness. He had alot of high praise for all the players but especially Mag and Miller... probably the best defensive players. Good insights and a nicely attended meeting and hats off to Elliot, Greeny and the CC team.

Reactions: rubigtimenow

@CourtClub
You get a choice of toppings on your slices and you'll like it.

Reactions: Mbash93
ADVERTISEMENT