ADVERTISEMENT

2023-2024 Rutgers Depth Chart and Potential High School Recruiting Targets

Mods, please consider transferring this to a Sticky Thread. Thank you

Rutgers Depth Chart

- Created by Obrats
- temporarily maintained by PLcoolG
- all roster names are gathered via publicly available information. There is no inside information. For entertainment purposes only.
Please tell me the possible recruits list was just not completed, lol. Also, doesn't SeaBass have an ORS available?

Please tell me the possible recruits list was just not completed, lol. Also, doesn't SeaBass have an ORS available?
For the purposes of the chart, technically everyone on the roster has an ORS available. Probably not worth noting.

Reactions: Leonard23
I don't know why people are sleeping on Angelo. He had a great turnout at the BIG10 tournament before getting the concussion. I think he took his lumps last season and will know what to expect with a BIG10 schedule

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
I don't know why people are sleeping on Angelo. He had a great turnout at the BIG10 tournament before getting the concussion. I think he took his lumps last season and will know what to expect with a BIG10 schedule
Angelo is dangerous for sure.. ppl seem to be high on Vulakh tho and Angelo and JoJo still have a RS to use

Reactions: plcoolg
Angelo is good and dangerous but a little bit more Of an All or Nothing type of wrestler, but Vulakh is viewed as a blue chip. Let’s see how it plays out.

Reactions: LETSGORU91

If Angelo didn’t hit his lateral drop in a match, he probably lost. He was only a freshman so there’s still plenty of room to improve but Vulakh has more potential to help Rutgers take the next step. Doesn’t mean he will, but he’s got significantly more potential.

Aguilar ,Alvarez,Seabass,MVB,Kanniard,(if he beats Santos)Donner?,?grello ,Poz,Janzer,Collucci ....pretty strong ...just hope we get to be able to watch ....yea some surprises but we shall see ...

Last edited:
Reactions: obrats
Aguilar ,Alvarez,Seabass,MVB,Kanniard,(if he beats Santos)Donner?,?grello ,Poz,Janzer,Collucci ....pretty strong ...just hope we get to be able to watch ....yea some surprises but we shall see ...

If who beats Santos? Donner is two weight classes above where Santos is listed.

Does Turley not have a chance against Grello? And has the McDermott hype softened?

165 is going to be a problem long term unless Kanniard is going up there otherwise we are putting our eggs in the Weaver, White, Cetta bucket (but all of those guys need to put on some decent weight so it's not a lock) unless they are hoping to bring in a transfer. Hopefully that gets figured out soon.

Lots of talent above there already within the program and with Soldano coming on board in a few years.

Zach Firestone hanging his shoes up. Not exactly a surprise, but I expect a few more to retire.

I see Zack Ryder was added as a recruiting target. Will his teammate, PJ Duke, also be a target?

I see Zack Ryder was added as a recruiting target. Will his teammate, PJ Duke, also be a target?
PJ Duke is a member of the high school class of '25. I will put him on the spreadsheet next year along with St. John Vianney frosh, Anthony Knox.

Reactions: Leonard23
PJ Duke is a member of the high school class of '25. I will put him on the spreadsheet next year along with St. John Vianney frosh, Anthony Knox.
Thanks. Getting both would be great lol

ADVERTISEMENT