ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers football notes week 4

Unfreakin' real that Vedral is still suffering from that dirty ankle twist in the MD game almost 6 months ago. What was the official injury? Grade III ligament tear? Tendon damage?

Reactions: TM94goRU
I was glad Art stayed home to play for his own university and team, but he had plenty of time to show his level and it wasn’t pretty to be honest. Opening day is three and a half months away. In addition, Snyder and Simon May not have any game experience, but by Opening Day, they will have had a long time with a real coaching staff.

Reactions: beaced
I was glad Art stayed home to play for his own university and team, but he had plenty of time to show his level and it wasn’t pretty to be honest. Opening day is three and a half months away. In addition, Snyder and Simon May not have any game experience, but by Opening Day, they will have had a long time with a real coaching staff.

Artur proved to be serviceable last year, and Rutgers could win with Artur as long as the line protected him and we ran the ball effectively. He kept defenses honest with his arm. I’m not looking forward to a new qb starting in September, because it could get ugly.

Artur proved to be serviceable last year, and Rutgers could win with Artur as long as the line protected him and we ran the ball effectively. He kept defenses honest with his arm. I’m not looking forward to a new qb starting in September, because it could get ugly.

They don't win the Purdue and Maryland game without Art. Anyway, let's just move on.

Reactions: rutgersal
Mama Says: Ugly is as ugly does.

ADVERTISEMENT