ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Football Returns to Full Capacity at SHI Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great to see.

I just wonder if those who made ridiculous and false accusations and assertions about President Holloway will come back here and apologize for their lies.
What are you saying?????????????????
Don't you know going back to full capasity is President Holloway's fault and let one bad thing happen because of allowing a full stadium, we know who to blame.

Season ticket holders can begin buying single game tickets on July 8. Ticket Office phone number is 866-445-4678.

Instead of simply celebrating the good news, some folks revel in dredging up bad vibes and stoking division. What a way to live. Be happy and celebrate.
I hear you, but if guys were not so intent to poop on the Rutgers higher ups at every turn, especially when those posters turn out to be totally wrong on a point, there would be less need to dredge.

But I got my snarky post in, so I'm ready to move on.

How about we just move on, and celebrate what we are supposedly here for, and party like it's 1999?
With out any nose rubbing? Ah man.

But yeah home Game #1, and home Game #1 in conf should be dope(that's a 1999is type term right?). Get some wins early and keep the ball rolling.

Instead of simply celebrating the good news, some folks revel in dredging up bad vibes and stoking division. What a way to live. Be happy and celebrate.

Actually, it's good vibes.

We were correct in supporting President Holloway, he made the correct decision, and RU fans gain.

Too bad you didn't have this brilliant input when people were saying RU should model itself on UFC, and posting that 3x a day.

Reactions: Kbee3
Florida is in much worse shape than NJ. With approximately twice the population, they are averaging 10x to 20x the number of cases and deaths per day over the past 2 months or so. And now the delta variant has emerged there too. NJ ranks 7th in the percent of population fully vaccinated (53.7%) and in percent given at least one dose (63.3%) while Florida ranks 26th with 43.3% fully vaccinated and 23rd with only 52% given at least one dose. These statistics are even more concerning when taking into consideration that fact that 19% of Florida residents are over 65 versus only 13% of NJ residents.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT