ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Football Tickets Available Today

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Got a first e-mail this morning that tickets are on the way, accessible via e-mail and via the Scarlet Knights app.

Got my first 3 e-mails with our tickets. It's nice they are doing this after all of the problems with the app.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Got a first e-mail this morning that tickets are on the way, accessible via e-mail and via the Scarlet Knights app.

Got my first 3 e-mails with our tickets. It's nice they are doing this after all of the problems with the app.
Yeah, thankfully they shared links via email. The app didn't initially work yet again, so you can't view any account info or manage/view tickets. Error Code #10001 eventually pops up. Uninstall and reinstall is the only thing that worked to finally view my account and tickets in the app. Year 2 and no better 😔

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
Oh and my favorite is that the app doesn't have a save all tickets option to allow you to save the entire season of tickets and parking to Google Pay or your phone. At least they finally updated the functionality to save each game's tickets instead of doing each 1 individually.

Oh and my favorite is that the app doesn't have a save all tickets option to allow you to save the entire season of tickets and parking to Google Pay or your phone. At least they finally updated the functionality to save each game's tickets instead of doing each 1 individually.
So, I fired up the App, went to tickets, and all I have is a flashing screen that says "Powered By PACiOLAN." Working like a derailed freight train.

Yup. Uninstall and reinstall is the only way to fix that.
The e-mails went smoothly. Screw the App. I remember last year, and it was only by dumb luck that I figured out that I could only log in if I put my login name in ALLCAPS. It's nice that PACiolan is being used, since we are adding in two PAC teams in 2024.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonard23
ADVERTISEMENT