ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Football Welcomes 22 Additions to Signing Class

Crazy numbers of new bodies coming into the program. 20 early signees, and 22 portal and late signees.

Wydner opted for the scholarship at UCF
That sucks... shame we couldn't open up a scholarship for him. Thought he would be a great addition to QB depth

Especially since he seemed to really want to come here

Last edited:
42 new players. That’s almost half the team. Should help with depth. For me, DL still a big concern

Reactions: thegock
42 new players. That’s almost half the team. Should help with depth. For me, DL still a big concern

Don't forget, we get 85 scholarship players and 20 PWO's. Plus other walk ons.

This spring may be the most important spring season Schiano has ever had at Rutgers. That is a heck of a lot of guys to start sorting through and figure out who is going to grow vs stagnate.

I think 2 or 3 of the OL transfers and the 2 WR transfers will play significant roles next season. Maybe a few true freshmen will get to the field. The vast majority of those 42 won’t be contributing for several years IMO.

With the signing of 3*** Micah Wing brings us where on the Rivals rankings list. Pretty good list of P 5 schools.

Another player we were hot on the trail Steven Stillianos TE where did he wind up.

ADVERTISEMENT