ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Gymnastics Tops No. 22 Ohio State at Big Five Meet

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Awesome!

Happy for the team!

Seems like our new coach is doing a great job getting improved results so quickly.

WOW!!! Another Top 25 win!!

“But but but Pat Hobbs doesn’t know what he’s doing!!!”

I said that this was a FANTASTIC hire from the get-go. Same with men’s soccer AND keeping the FH coach around when some here wanted her gone and bashed Hobbs.

WOW!!! Another Top 25 win!!

“But but but Pat Hobbs doesn’t know what he’s doing!!!”

I said that this was a FANTASTIC hire from the get-go. Same with men’s soccer AND keeping the FH coach around when some here wanted her gone and bashed Hobbs.
I think women's crew is in good hands as well with Price. Team improved considerably in his 1st year and I bet they make bigger strides this spring. And don't get me started on Pike. He has RU Hoops fans thinking NIT as crazy as that sounds right now.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
I think women's crew is in good hands as well with Price. Team improved considerably in his 1st year and I bet they make bigger strides this spring. And don't get me started on Pike. He has RU Hoops fans thinking NIT as crazy as that sounds right now.

Also the new Women’s Tennis HC!

I like the new Tennis coach as well - great job so far - if we can upgrade the facilities, she could perhaps start getting the players to truly compete in the conference. Hopefully those facilities will get on the to-do list soon.

I am rendered speechless right now....[thumb2]

Reactions: RUonBrain
I like the new Tennis coach as well - great job so far - if we can upgrade the facilities, she could perhaps start getting the players to truly compete in the conference. Hopefully those facilities will get on the to-do list soon.

Just to clarify, the “new” Tennis coach was on the previous staff and promoted to the head coach position when Ben left to become a Judge. Yes, very proud of Hilary. She’s doing a great job! I know funds are limited, but I agree 1,000% that RU needs to provide adequate facilities to Tennis. It’s downright embarrassing. One day...

Go RU!
Diane

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT