ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers holding fundraiser for $3.3M facility named after Fred Hill

Originally posted by Tango Two:

Originally posted by Jim_from_RU:
So how much money was raised?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Rutgers officials say nearly $1 million in cash and pledges have been raised for the project, which, Litterio said, needs to be privately financed.
The $1M had been raised prior to any of the events, including this one, Tango.

Originally posted by Jim_from_RU:
Yeah, I was referring to the Montclair event.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

A fundraising reception for the estimated $3.3 million Coach Fred Hill Baseball Softball Training Complex will be held from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. Jan. 29 at the Yogi Berra Museum and Learning Center in Little Falls.

Question for anyone in the know:

The below link has what the vision of the campus is. Slide 11 has some shots of Livingston. It looks like they have a new baseball field on Livingston, but I don't see the new indoor facility. Maybe it's slightly outdated?

Slide 11

Originally posted by RUseaweed:
Question for anyone in the know:

The below link has what the vision of the campus is. Slide 11 has some shots of Livingston. It looks like they have a new baseball field on Livingston, but I don't see the new indoor facility. Maybe it's slightly outdated?
I see what looks like:

- 2 new Field Hockey fields

- new baseball park

- new indoor/outdoor facility

..but, remember, what you're looking at is an incredibly generic "mock-up" on that slide (...and, yes, we obviously have a "renovated/new" stadium in the plans for the future. What we have now is a glorified high school diamond w/bleachers and dugouts).

ADVERTISEMENT