ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Honors College Summer 2017 Tours

I strolled by the honors college last night and noticed the light for the clock is not lit. The same thing happened last year. How is it that nobody has noticed it?

SCT, I do not know who is in charge of these things,but some of the Rutgers signs you see leading to campus and on campus are so faded you can barely read the letters and maps. Oh, and one of the medical buildings has big letters that light up at night that only says RUTG.

Reactions: sct1111
Last year I mentioned it and Cofifa said there was an electrical issue so hopefully they fix it for good this time.

I noticed the same thing. Coming from the ramp from 18 into college ave you're greeted with a pretty ugly "Rutgers the State University of New Jersey" on old run down dirty brick. It's probably been there since they built the dorms and hasn't been fixed up. It's not really a great first impression. It's ugly and sets the tone for the campus.

On the left you see a beautiful new Honors College at least.

Last year I mentioned it and Cofifa said there was an electrical issue so hopefully they fix it for good this time.

I noticed the same thing. Coming from the ramp from 18 into college ave you're greeted with a pretty ugly "Rutgers the State University of New Jersey" on old run down dirty brick. It's probably been there since they built the dorms and hasn't been fixed up. It's not really a great first impression. It's ugly and sets the tone for the campus.

On the left you see a beautiful new Honors College at least.

Contact the foundation and say you'll donate/help raise donations to have it fixed?

Contact the foundation and say you'll donate/help raise donations to have it fixed?
I think all it needs is a power wash and maybe some new letters.

welcome-rutgers.jpg

It's the first thing you see if you're driving into College Ave from 18. I don't know what the plan is for this area for the 2030 plan.

Maybe there can be a new class gate for that entrance? Maybe my graduating class 2012 could create one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT