ADVERTISEMENT

"Rutgers hoops finally gets AC; next up, practice gym"

Greene,
The RAC was powerwashed within the last couple years. The color difference was dramatic. For some reason,they had a tougher time getting the dirt off the top of the sides.

Where exactly is this facility going to go? With 4 floors, it would seem that it will be pretty tall. Will it be right next to the RAC?
Leave some room so we can get " The College Football Hall Of Fame " back where it belongs, HERE at Rutgers where it all started.

The Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy is having their graduation at the RAC today. It's supposed to be 75-80 degrees. First test of the new AC. Anybody know anybody who's going?

I wonder if they are digging down under the ground for the garage and facility. Otherwise, I would think that it may be taller than the RAC and look somewhat strange next to it, right? I guess the "beautifying" of the RAC would be of more importance to make it all look better in this process.

I wonder if they are digging down under the ground for the garage and facility. Otherwise, I would think that it may be taller than the RAC and look somewhat strange next to it, right? I guess the "beautifying" of the RAC would be of more importance to make it all look better in this process.

The garage will be underground, that is how it qualified for the tax credit.

THE RAC is easily 4 stories tall. Maybe 5 or 6. Here's the latest rendering:

ru1jpg-733b12e4bf31ceb7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Skull83
Greene,
The RAC was powerwashed within the last couple years. The color difference was dramatic. For some reason,they had a tougher time getting the dirt off the top of the sides.
I know a great masonry paint that comes in white and red as well. It's elastomeric and would clean the building up for good. Surprised this option hasn't been explored yet, instead of the endless and useless power washing. Just paint the friggin thing already.[eyeroll]

ADVERTISEMENT