ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Hoops vs. Michigan (CANCELLED) BigTen Tournament Cancelled

Next up, NCAAs for certain. The drought continues, it only took a global pandemic to make it happen.

Reactions: Rufaninga
So so so dumb. There are few safer places on earth than a 100k+ square foot building with only 100 people.

So so so dumb. There are few safer places on earth than a 100k+ square foot building with only 100 people.
They're already there. In the building. They made our players travel all that way and use the same facilities just to go home without playing

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy

Well deep breathing gassed athletes may be a greater risk to contract WuFlu since it's a respiratory disease, no?

I’d still have selection Sunday and see how things shake out in next week and or to possibly postpone or cancel.

I hate it as a long-suffering RU fan--I was in HS in 1991...but this is the right thing to do.

Commish just made a mistake.. said he has been thinking about this for "a couple months".. I suppose, technically this all started in very late December. But there was no reason for a Big Ten commish to begin thinking about this until 2nd week of February or so.

Now we get to listen to Kyk for the next f-ing year demand that hobbs fire pikiell because they didn't make it to the NCAA tournament this year.

Thanks coronavirus!

Reactions: TonyLieske
Commish just made a mistake.. said he has been thinking about this for "a couple months".. I suppose, technically this all started in very late December. But there was no reason for a Big Ten commish to begin thinking about this until 2nd week of February or so.

Disagree, his job is to be forward looking, so this should have been on his radar since early Jan. when it broke out in China

ADVERTISEMENT