ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers is Temples Homecoming Opponent

mK9K6lq.jpg

They drew 28,573 for homecoming last year against Memphis. Attendance will likely be dictated on how each team starts. If we lose to BC our attendance will suffer and if they beat Duke they will outnumber us at least 60/40, however, if we beat BC and they lose to Duke I can see a 60/40 split in our favor.

Reactions: RAM69
They drew 28,573 for homecoming last year against Memphis. Attendance will likely be dictated on how each team starts. If we lose to BC our attendance will suffer and if they beat Duke they will outnumber us at least 60/40, however, if we beat BC and they lose to Duke I can see a 60/40 split in our favor.

not sure on the number of actual fans at that game . Suspect on the “reported” 28,573. Still say we outdraw them when we visit. Would be an embarrassment for Temple:

Is there bullet proof vests that come in Rutgers logo's at Scarlet Fever? I would like to protect my entire group I'm bringing.

not sure on the number of actual fans at that game . Suspect on the “reported” 28,573. Still say we outdraw them when we visit. Would be an embarrassment for Temple:
Temple fans don't expect much, I know plenty of them. What will be an embarrassment is if we can't put at least 30k fannies in seats at the Linc. For God's Sake we are a B1G team playing in affect at a neutral site about an hour away from our main campus and a few miles from one of our satellite campuses. Penn State is able to sell out that building when they play in Philly, we really should be able to do the same.

Temple fans don't expect much, I know plenty of them. What will be an embarrassment is if we can't put at least 30k fannies in seats at the Linc. For God's Sake we are a B1G team playing in affect at a neutral site about an hour away from our main campus and a few miles from one of our satellite campuses. Penn State is able to sell out that building when they play in Philly, we really should be able to do the same.
I don’t about 30k at the Linc { we don’t draw that as live attendance at home games at Shi} but I say 15,000 RU fans will be at that Temple game.

Reactions: Terry_2426
LOL!! Seriously? 30k at Temple? We barely make that gate attendance at SHI for many home games (if that). Legal weed does wonders.

Reactions: fg7321
LOL!! Seriously? 30k at Temple? We barely make that gate attendance at SHI for many home games (if that). Legal weed does wonders.
Didn’t you hear ? All the South Jersey/Philly Penn State FB fans just jumped ship to Rutgers !!

ADVERTISEMENT