ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers lands Grad Transfer QB

Woo hoo!!! Cool.

Chas Dodd 2.0:
i
maxresdefault.jpg

Only game I found where he started and completed game was Nov. 24 game against Baylor, they lost 35-24.

He was 21/37 for 2 TDs/2INTs and 247 yards.

Overall Stats:
51/97 4 TDs/4 INTs 677 yards

Like the fact he was trained under and played for Kliff Kingsbury. @rutgersguy1 should like that.
Four interceptions? That's still better than Sitkowski. I think that's what Sit averages per quarter

Only game I found where he started and completed game was Nov. 24 game against Baylor, they lost 35-24.

He was 21/37 for 2 TDs/2INTs and 247 yards.

Hell, that one game was a total output of 4-5 games combined for us with ONLY 2 INTs!!! And he put 24 points on the scoreboard!! Make sure the ink is on the paper!

Reactions: Bilderberg_News
A good grad transfer pick-up and might push for the starting job. His JUCO stats should be taken with a grain of salt, but not overlooked .
McLane Carter - Football - Texas Tech University Athletics
2016 SEASON (AT TYLER JUNIOR COLLEGE)
Threw for 3,226 yards and 30 touchdowns in just nine games during his lone season at Tyler Junior College ... recorded at least 300 yards in seven-straight games at one point during the season
https://texastech.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=9036

A good grad transfer pick-up and might push for the starting job. His JUCO stats should be taken with a grain of salt, but not overlooked .
McLane Carter - Football - Texas Tech University Athletics
2016 SEASON (AT TYLER JUNIOR COLLEGE)
Threw for 3,226 yards and 30 touchdowns in just nine games during his lone season at Tyler Junior College ... recorded at least 300 yards in seven-straight games at one point during the season
https://texastech.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=9036
A larger body of work than at TTU. He is mobile. Ran quite a bit and showed a good ability to scramble and avoid the pass rush.

Reactions: Scangg
Big XII offense is exactly what Rutgers needs. The Sitkowski 1-touchdown per game offense didn’t seem to cut it, nor the 6-straight games without a TD pass we saw before. Finally
Seriously. The administration should be targeting a Leach disciple the moment that Ash is unofficially a goner. Having that type of explosive offense would absolutely energize the fanbase, donors, and the local media, and as a result, the recruits.

Seriously. The administration should be targeting a Leach disciple the moment that Ash is unofficially a goner. Having that type of explosive offense would absolutely energize the fanbase, donors, and the local media, and as a result, the recruits.
You're so right. Rutgers should score a ton of points on offense. Why didn't they think of that?

When do you think he arrives on campus? Early August or when classes end for TTSpring semester which is probably any day now. Some schools down South have already finished finals.

When do you think he arrives on campus? Early August or when classes end for TTSpring semester which is probably any day now. Some schools down South have already finished finals.

My guess is he will be here at the end of May for the first summer session.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Good news. Welcome. Don’t care if he’s gimpy. If he can play somewhat and stay out of trouble, we need him, even if it’s just the practice squad.

Big XII offense is exactly what Rutgers needs. The Sitkowski 1-touchdown per game offense didn’t seem to cut it, nor the 6-straight games without a TD pass we saw before. Finally
Irrelevant if you don’t have serviceable WRs that can separate and catch. Even Aaron Rodgers would be ineffective.

ADVERTISEMENT