ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers MBA -- GMAT scores?

Randal7

All American
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2009
Any on here recently get admitted to Rutgers MBA?

What kind of GMAT score range is going to get you in? I have 8+ years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry so i probably can get the GMAT waived due to a strong resume, but curious none the less...

I did my undergrad at RU and would love to keep it home for RU MBA too

What kind of GMAT score range is going to get you in? I have 8+ years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry so i probably can get the GMAT waived due to a strong resume, but curious none the less...

Anything > than 620 will be fine

Unless things have changed in the last several years, you might want to take it anyway (if you think you'll get 660 or better). They base a lot of merit scholarship money on GMAT--it boosts the ranking.

Full time or part time program?

Take it and shoot for 700+ and you'll be looking at a very attractive scholarship package from Rutgers and other similarly ranked programs. Alternatively, that would also put you in strong position to consider Top 20 programs as well if you aspire to that level, where some will throw money your way too.

ADVERTISEMENT