ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers MBA ranked No. 1 in the Northeast for job placement by Bloomberg Businessweek

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Reactions: Leonard23 and pmvon
Rutgers MBA graduates averaged $154,700 in annual compensation 6-8 years into their careers providing an 82 percent return-on-investment (ROI) since graduation, ranking Rutgers Business School No. 1 for return-on-investment (ROI) among Big Ten business schools. Rutgers MBA ranked No. 15 in ROI overall out of 85 business schools included in the survey.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...ment-by-bloomberg-businessweek-300610939.html
I have to say, my RU MBA provided me with a tremendous ROI, compared to the path I was on with my RU ChemE degrees (which was nothing to complain about). Honestly, the engineering education provided me with the skills and abilities, but the MBA allowed me to transition from Pharma R&D to Pharma commercial/marketing. Definitely the best career decision that I ever made! :)

RU MBA program definitely helps when the school is in such close proximity to the Big Pharm companies and to Wall Street in NYC. No shortage of job market at all.
I was at a fork in the road. One path was ChemE PhD and the other was MBA. I got some great advice by one of my engineering professors and at the same time, the MBA program announced the start of the Pharmaceutical Management MBA concentration and I thought, that's the sign I was waiting for! :)

The rest is history.

Reactions: bigmatt718
ADVERTISEMENT