ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Men’s Dress Shirts—$25

I know you are not a huge WBB (non-Rutgers) fan. But trust me, that red shirt would fit very nicely into the Louisville Coach (Jeff Walz) wardrobe. And the dress shirt logo reminds me of DePaul coach Doug Bruno.

In athletic wear, I like a logo Polo and have a couple in case I ever make a Rutgers game again and an abundance of Arizona Wildcat polos, which didn't get much use this year.

One interesting thing under our former AD Greg Byrne (now at Alabama) out here (especially), Friday was "wear the colors" day. Often wondered if RU would benefit from something along those lines.

People were doing that around New Jersey in 2006.
What I remember especially from around 2006 was the proliferation of Rutgers pennants and schedules / schedule posters around the New Brunswick area (we lived in South Bound Brook). It was the greatest thing to see after years of feeling that no one had any RU spirit. Thanks, Greg Schiano.

We miss being there - well, the weather not so much.

Reactions: LtCol144
You can always protect yourself from rough weather by wearing the right clothing. Nothing could protect us from Kyle Flood/Chris Ash Football. I am still having nightmares that Schiano ended up saying no thanks. Can’t wait for September.

Reactions: Knight Time Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT