ADVERTISEMENT

Lacrosse Rutgers Men's Lacrosse Well Represented in PLL

11 PLL players currently ranks 3rd amongst all colleges. That' pretty incredible. It tells you how meaningless recruiting rankings are. Or...we are just incredibly good at developing talent. Truth probably lies somewhere in between.

Reactions: RUtom and RUTrack94
11 PLL players currently ranks 3rd amongst all colleges. That' pretty incredible. It tells you how meaningless recruiting rankings are. Or...we are just incredibly good at developing talent. Truth probably lies somewhere in between.
That statistic would absolutely blow the mind of the lax snobs on fanlax forum, lol!

Well, if they don't like it, they better get used to it. We have very arguably more talent in the program and coming than we ever have.

I wonder how the big ten compares to the acc in PLL players?
Probably pretty well considering Maryland is first and we are third. I was surprised to hear that. We are quietly churning out a lot of pro players. Our system lends itself well to the pro game. I see a lot of guys who struggle with the pace. Our guys might not be playing at a pro pace but they are playing faster than most college teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT