ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers men's lax chances -- rooting interests

ChrisNalwasky

All American
Staff
Mar 25, 2018
Rooting interests that will give Rutgers a better chance at making the NCAA Tournament

Note, * is team to pull for

LAX

*Johns Hopkins vs. Ohio State -- JHU wins

*Yale vs. Penn -- May 4 -- 6 pm…..Yale wins

*Brown vs. Cornell -- May 4 -- 8 pm….Cornell wins

*Albany vs. Vermont -- May 5 -- 12:00 pm...Albany wins

*Denver vs. Georgetown -- May 5 -- 12:00 MT...Georgetown wins

*Robert Morris to win NEC vs. ST. Joe’s -- May 5 -- 12:00 pm...Robert Morris wins

*Army vs. Notre Dame -- May 5 -- 1 pm...Notre Dame wins

*Colgate vs. Syracuse -- May 5 -- 2:00 pm....Syracuse wins

Last edited:
Just looked at their schedule; not too many impressive wins. I guess their best would be OSU, but that was an entirely different OSU team.

I don’t think so. I mean besides the goalie who they pulled after not getting a single save to start the game.

Denver sucks. So overrated. Like the whole BE. Denver has beaten OSU when they were playing horribly. That's it. Talking heads had them as a home game. Madness.

Brecht needs to raise hell about this. Three times in a row is NOT a coincidence.
To see a team come up soo soo small in their conference tournament every year after they dominate conference play seriously raises an eye brow. This is a joke

Holy ****...I know some of you don’t want to hear this, again, but we dug her own ****ing grave. Period. We had to depend on five or six things to happen, because we lost games we never should’ve lost, and it came down to the very last game. I was hoping we got every break just like all the rest of your were, however, we dug her own grave.

Holy ****...I know some of you don’t want to hear this, again, but we dug her own ****ing grave. Period. We had to depend on five or six things to happen, because we lost games we never should’ve lost, and it came down to the very last game. I was hoping we got every break just like all the rest of your were, however, we dug her own grave.

I'm starting to agree something is fishy with Denver, but RU could have and should have beaten Princeton, Johns Hopkins, Maryland, and Ohio State.

Not last year though. This Denver stuff is a little fishy. 8-3? Really? They lost 8-3?

No don’t get me wrong when we beat Hopkins twice WE got royally screwed I agree. The other year “meh” BUT THIS is ALL on us. Period. It hurts me!!

Reactions: SF88
No don’t get me wrong when we beat Hopkins twice WE got royally screwed I agree. The other year “meh” BUT THIS is ALL on us. Period. It hurts me!!
Definitely all on us. I guess we’re all just being fans trying to hold onto one last hope

Brecht really does need to speak up about this.
Brecht & his staff need to coach their guys up cut down on unforced turnovers & not give away leads late in games & fade down the stretch. Like Brecht a lot & recognize what he's done to revitalize the program. Yet this was a senior laden team of his guys. So many here were all about this team even without AC. Now we didn't have all the scholarships & funding to compete, the facilities aren't up to par, competitors are throwing games,etc. This team either wasn't as good as many professed or it seriously underachieved. This team needs to learn to win games it should & come up big in big games. I for one am hoping that they do both. Go RU.

Reactions: 78CollegeAve
Is this a rumor you are hearing orrrrr something you are hoping for
Not really a rumor and don’t take it as gospel. We could very easily get left out. Call it a gut feeling from someone close to it all. Wouldn’t surprise me if we got in. Wouldn’t surprise me if we got left out.

Albany game would be super fun game of it somehow were to happen. Need Yale to win for it to even be a consideration.

Personally I don't think we get selected. We lost our last 2 games and we should never have lost to Princeton & Army. I think Princeton scored like the last 5 goals to beat us by one. That was horrible. It should never have happened. I would like to see us get in but I just don't see it happening.

Reactions: mikefla
Not really a rumor and don’t take it as gospel. We could very easily get left out. Call it a gut feeling from someone close to it all. Wouldn’t surprise me if we got in. Wouldn’t surprise me if we got left out.

Albany game would be super fun game of it somehow were to happen. Need Yale to win for it to even be a consideration.

Be careful what you wish for. Their FOGO went 21-0 today and 46 for 47 on the weekend.

How about Loyola?

Their fogo would be problem, no doubt. However, they don’t play wimp ball like OSU. They run and gun, which gives us opportunity.

Loyola Id love to play. I just want to get in. Anything is possible then. We are battle tested. We’ve played some of the very best teams and can compete with anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT