ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Men's Soccer Hits Road For Next Four Games Beginning With Hartford on Tuesday

All 4 games are against good teams. I hope we can have a winning season. We need one or two wins among these games.

Its already been a season far beyond my expectations and is something the coach can build on and have us back to prominence in soccer where we should have been for years!!

Reactions: RUTrack94
RU came back from 2-0 to tie, but lost 3-2 in 2OT on the road.

Showed heart to tie up the game, and lost on a corner kick.

Time to regroup for the next game.

RU came back from 2-0 to tie, but lost 3-2 in 2OT on the road.

Showed heart to tie up the game, and lost on a corner kick.

Time to regroup for the next game.

Men's Soccer Overcomes Two-Goal Deficit To Tie With Hartford

The Rutgers men's soccer team battled back from down a pair of goals early in the second half to take a 2-2 double overtime draw with Hartford on Tuesday night at Al-Marzook Field.

https://scarletknights.com/news/201...me-two-goal-deficit-to-tie-with-hartford.aspx

Hartford scored an apparent goal in 2OT ... I turned off the game after seeing Hartford celebrate ... this AM I read the goal didn’t count ...so take a loss away as I stand corrected!!!!!

• Two minutes into the second overtime, the Hawks had a shot come off the left post off their second corner of the night, but a foul was called before the rebound went into goal.

Looking at the schedule ... 1 tie in last 5 games guarantees a .500 record ... a win means a winning record ... let’s get a few.

#RiseUp

ADVERTISEMENT