ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Names REVELXP Official Game Day Experience & Hospitality Partner

This is HUGE as these guys are no joke! Was at one of their tailgates for LSU @ Texas 2019 and it was fantasic!

Seems it will be limited to the Athlete's Glen & the Rodkin Center, if I'm reading this correctly.

From the limited reading I’ve done in their website , they offer varying packages which
basically provide a location , a tent , some tables & chairs , maybe a cooler and ice.

so you’d still have to bring your own drinks , food, decor, entertainment, utencils, etc. why wouldn’t they offer a package that just took care of that last little bit ???

From the limited reading I’ve done in their website , they offer varying packages which
basically provide a location , a tent , some tables & chairs , maybe a cooler and ice.

so you’d still have to bring your own drinks , food, decor, entertainment, utencils, etc. why wouldn’t they offer a package that just took care of that last little bit ???

They do offer the whole package...as the top level with the catering add on.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
will be interesting to see where the areas are that these get set up. Will it only be on land that RU already used for functions? Or will they basically block off the closest sections of Blue, yellow, etc for this so regular lot member just start further back? (Or pay extra for this to be close)

I have to say, I always hate having to pack up tent and grill before going into the games so that is definitely a nice perk using this co. who cleans up for you.

will be interesting to see where the areas are that these get set up. Will it only be on land that RU already used for functions? Or will they basically block off the closest sections of Blue, yellow, etc for this so regular lot member just start further back? (Or pay extra for this to be close)

I have to say, I always hate having to pack up tent and grill before going into the games so that is definitely a nice perk using this co. who cleans up for you.

The way I read it, the tailgates will be set up by the Athletes Glen & "by the Rodkin Center" which, to me, means the very large, paved, Rodkin parking lot.

You can search here for pricing for all the schools they do it for. For the basic tent/table/5 chairs it's $445 at Maryland and goes up to $2335 for the premium package. And that's all BEFORE food/drink. This is going to be for the incredibly rich & lazy

Reactions: RUPete
Man it seems that prices have gone up. Used to do regular SEC trips with buddies that involved 2 full days with RV, set up break down, space rental full catered tailgate and booze for less than the prices their talking for a table and ice chest.

Man it seems that prices have gone up. Used to do regular SEC trips with buddies that involved 2 full days with RV, set up break down, space rental full catered tailgate and booze for less than the prices their talking for a table and ice chest.

I just looked at the Ole Miss prices: table/tent/5 chairs/cooler of ice: $5000 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I just looked at the Ole Miss prices: table/tent/5 chairs/cooler of ice: $5000 🤣🤣🤣
Would do client events at Ole Miss and LSU where we would go all out and expense everything. Not hard to get out of hand. But we had 30-50 person tailgates that would be all inclusive for 12 hours that came in under 10k.
Our buddies trips in pretty much every SEC location was roughly $200/ man for 2 days of partying/tailgating not inclusive of ticket to games. And I’m talking pig roasts in Arkansas and crawfish boils in LSU on game day. And burgers dogs etc.. on Friday night before.

You can search here for pricing for all the schools they do it for. For the basic tent/table/5 chairs it's $445 at Maryland and goes up to $2335 for the premium package. And that's all BEFORE food/drink. This is going to be for the incredibly rich & lazy

"Lifestyles of the Incredibly Rich and Lazy..." Was that the pilot the networks turned down before greenlighting Robin Leach's "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous?"

• Haha
Reactions: MrsScrew
This all sounds well and good... but it still begs the question: who is going to spend big-time tailgate moolah for games with a noon kickoff?
It sounds like this is mainly geared toward businesses and corporate partners who want to entertain VIPs and clients before games, not the average fan. But not a bad addition for those who want to participate. I won't be over there. Yellow Lot is fine for me.

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
well, the official email is out and Revelxp has uploaded the RU information to their website. Looks like depending on your level you are spending $500-$2250 BEFORE food/drink.
The food/drink selections will be web based and you can select what vendor(s) you want from the Revel selection and determine what/how much you want.
They are also giving you the opportunity to bring your own food/drink that you would drop off at a specific location and their bellhop would bring it to your revel tailgate.

I signed up for info and the rep just sent me an email saying they don't have catering contracts in place yet so no pricing availability at this time.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT