ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers O/U set at 1.5 wins on the season

Anyone know if Fanduel down in the Meadowlands is open for betting?

With Schiano on the helm easy to pick the over. OSU is an easy over as well. Are they really going to only get 8 wins ? There’s 9 games guaranteed plus a bowl/playoff. So 10 games. They won’t lose twice

With Schiano on the helm easy to pick the over. OSU is an easy over as well. Are they really going to only get 8 wins ? There’s 9 games guaranteed plus a bowl/playoff. So 10 games. They won’t lose twice

I don't think bowls count

Reactions: studed
If games get cancelled are the bets cancelled if they don't go over? Otherwise you're betting no games get cancelled and they win 8 of the 9. Big Ten didn't allow any time for postponements.

Just checked on fanduel, $10 bet for rutgers to win conference pays $5,000

If games get cancelled are the bets cancelled if they don't go over? Otherwise you're betting no games get cancelled and they win 8 of the 9. Big Ten didn't allow any time for postponements.

The bets on the game itself are definitely cancelled. Over/under?

This is also a Coronvirus prediction on games not getting cancelled. The OSU line can’t be higher than 8.5 for this reason. It’s possible at least one of their games gets cancelled.

1.5 seems right for the RU line. 3 or 4 could be possible but 1 or 2 are the most likely outcomes. Unfortunately, 0 isn’t out of the question either as every game is loseable. There are 5 winnable games but RU won’t be favored in any of them. Of course, the odds didn’t look good for Pike either last year. That’s why they play the games.

Just checked on fanduel, $10 bet for rutgers to win conference pays $5,000
-----------

Possible scenario: We win the first 2 games, everyone is 1-1 or 0-2, then remainder of season gets cancelled and we are conference champs. Make the bet.

I think we win two games. This year is tailormade for upsets. Lack of practice and game reps has this as anyone's guess. I also think oddsmakers aren't valuing the transfers that will immediately help. I rarely bet on RU games but this line is screaming for some action.

ADVERTISEMENT