ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers offers 2022 Kyle Cuffe Jr.

Floyd is very good. I saw him about 4 times. His dad was outstanding at Providence and was one of the top players that Linden ever had.

Alot of activity being read about the '22 class.. Im still wondering what's goin on for this yrs class.

Alot of activity being read about the '22 class.. Im still wondering what's goin on for this yrs class.

With 6 guys from the 2020-2021 team in the projection rotation returning for the 2021-2022 (Mathis, Harper, Johnson, macconnell, mulchay and Cliff O) that project to play 140-150 of the 200 minutes, you need to find frosh willing to compete for their minutes as a frosh and know they may have to wait their turn

jones is a major major get

pike can be selective on who he fills the last two ships with

Riley is almost a four star and my top hopeful for the next class of 2021 verbal

Just as in football we need to figure out how to crack the code at Blair Delbarton Hun Peddie and Lawrenceville.

Triple our tuition and call ourselves a private school?
Get rid of the alt left professors who say really inflammatory comments then hide behind tenure. That stuff plays really poorly in communities of means.

Get rid of the alt left professors who say really inflammatory comments then hide behind tenure. That stuff plays really poorly in communities of means.
At least you’re consistent. I remember you saying Okie State should fire Gundy for his OAN support, since that obviously plays really poorly in communities of color.

Oh wait, no you didn’t.

With 6 guys from the 2020-2021 team in the projection rotation returning for the 2021-2022 (Mathis, Harper, Johnson, macconnell, mulchay and Cliff O) that project to play 140-150 of the 200 minutes, you need to find frosh willing to compete for their minutes as a frosh and know they may have to wait their turn

jones is a major major get

pike can be selective on who he fills the last two ships with

Riley is almost a four star and my top hopeful for the next class of 2021 verbal

Agreed on Riley. He seems the most likely out of the known offers.

Riley is going to be a tough get now with Kansas offering. New York is closer to us than Kansas and hopefully he will want to be closer to home.

ADVERTISEMENT