ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers offers 2022 SF Mike Sharavjamts

Kid looks good. Assuming since we offered that he also shows promise on the defensive end (not shown in videos). He also looks like he may still grow a couple inches taller.

He was Mawot Mag's teammate at Prolific Prep in California during the '19-'20 season. Prep was loaded though, so Sharavjamts didn't get much playing time while he was there. He's since transferred back to Ohio to Centerville.

Kid looks good. Assuming since we offered that he also shows promise on the defensive end (not shown in videos). He also looks like he may still grow a couple inches taller.
Watched him play against Lebrons son’s team and he actually was decent defensively. He’s a little too up right in his stance for me and he’s very skinny but he moved his feet well and came up with a few blocks and I think a steal or two. Seems like a natural

Reactions: RU MAN and BillyC80
He was Mawot Mag's teammate at Prolific Prep in California during the '19-'20 season. Prep was loaded though, so Sharavjamts didn't get much playing time while he was there. He's since transferred back to Ohio to Centerville.
He must have some skills if Prolific Prep brought him in. They don't bring in stiffs.

As an aside here, 6’10” local athlete, Sean Logan of Westfield NJ, was offered by Lehigh University.

Reactions: MV9000
NJ and Rutgers both have huge Asian populations. Would people of Asian descent get excited about this kid ala Jeremy Lin? Sharavjamtsanity?

How’d you like to be doing the radio call of a game with Seton Hall calling out the names Sharavjamts and Mamukelashvili, especially if they play head-to-head?

I am very curious as to how incorrect the pronunciation of Sharavjamts that I have in my head is. I’m assuming it’s like, very wrong.

Anyone have the phonetic spelling on that?

Reactions: roader and RU82
I am very curious as to how incorrect the pronunciation of Sharavjamts that I have in my head is. I’m assuming it’s like, very wrong.

I heard a commentator say it basically how it looks, something like share-ahv-jamts but it just may have been how he read it. Not the hardest name to pronounce luckily

Westfield NJ’s 6’10” Sean Logan has picked up an offer from Davidson. A good indication Logan has skills and can shoot.

Just realized Jaden Jones was there too.

Prolific prep to RU pipeline

Reactions: gregkoko
Are we still going for Mongolian mike? He’s in Ohio and Dayton seems to be the spot now but can’t tell. I remember seeing pike was with him at a football game.

His game is very fluid with huge upside as he fills out

Shar-ave-ampts?

Total guess. That name is a mess when converted to English.

These are the type of kids we need if we are going to take another step. Losing out to Dayton isn’t going to get it done.

Reactions: zebnatto
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT