ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers players under investigation for fraudulent use of credit cards

Rutgers Football - “150 years of not having produced a National Championship...nor a murderer...so take that Florida Gators.”

Should be made legal soon. And it should have never been illegal.
Now we will have stoned and drunk drivers texting while on their way to place bets on sports after getting their monthly check .

Agree, which is why Ash's refusal to comment so far is troubling, to say the least. Nobody of course thinks this is a PSU-level scandal, but Rutgers football can't afford any scandals with the program already in tatters football-wise.

Disagree here. These type of things are going on constantly all over the country, and, as you’ve said, it’s not even in the same universe as the PSU scandal. Personally, I think it’s best to handle it as quietly as possible. True, it’s out there already, but once we start commenting on it and drawing more attention to it, it gets blown way out of proportion. News isn’t really news anymore. It’s more about making everything more “spectacular” than it is. That’s what sells and that’s what got us into the “way overblown” Rice scandal.

Deal with it and move on.

Pat Hobbs goes out of his way to give fans opportunities to provide their feedback. He also responds to emails. Chris Ash is relatively easy to access as well.

If you believe Ash should lose his job then say it to Hobb’s face. Say it to Ash’s face. Send us a screenshot of an email.

Otherwise, you’re just a little girl sitting behind her computer screen spouting nonsense on an Internet forum.

Pat Hobbs goes out of his way to give fans opportunities to provide their feedback. He also responds to emails. Chris Ash is relatively easy to access as well.

If you believe Ash should lose his job then say it to Hobb’s face. Say it to Ash’s face. Send us a screenshot of an email.

Otherwise, you’re just a little girl sitting behind her computer screen spouting nonsense on an Internet forum.
I don't fall on either side of this issue but do you go around telling everyone to their face they should lose there job and then seek out their manager to do the same whenever you receive poor service? Do you seek out your local or state politicians to tell them what you think everytime you don't like something they do?

please post the names of the basketball only fans...I will be waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting...you are outing yourself as an idiot
Was also wondering who they are. Basketball only fans doesn't make sense to me. I've always assumed that our fans root for all of the teams.

Reactions: RUaMoose
I don't fall on either side of this issue but do you go around telling everyone to their face they should lose there job and then seek out their manager to do the same whenever you receive poor service? Do you seek out your local or state politicians to tell them what you think everytime you don't like something they do?
Most people do that with their wallet and at the ballot box.

Reactions: RUPartisan
With perhaps the exceptions of Seton Hall basketball fans who also root for Rutgers football.

giphy.gif

Reactions: RUDutch
Most civilized people.
Well I think what you were talking about was more of the Yelp reviews that people use. Which to some IS the equivalent of getting in your face with a complaint.

Not a big fan myself, I just won’t go back or not vote for the person again. But I’ll tell as many people in person I know as to why.

Do have a little issue with those retailers who have problems with people who voice their problems via a Yelp or something similar. But again that’s me.

Ummmm. No
Pat Hobbs has never responded to any of my emails or mailed letters.

If they were as accessible as Hobbs or Ash is, then yes I would. But I also wouldn't spend time trashing their job performance on internet forums to the extent that these Ash-haters are doing.

I can think of maybe one politician whose poor job performance I would be passionate enough to tell directly, but he only uses twitter to rant.

Ummmm. No
Pat Hobbs has never responded to any of my emails or mailed letters.
Hobbs has replied to one of my emails and has done so for another friend of mine as well. Though to be fair my email was concerning RU involvement with NYC alumni and was not regarding his job performance or his hires.

Yep, he’s so smart. Have you seen what his marquee hire is doing?

And I’m sure he wouldn’t reply to your emails as well. Another poster who offers nothing but garbage takes on everything and has no morals (i.e., “We should have hired Bobby Petrino!”)

And I’m sure he wouldn’t reply to your emails as well. Another poster who offers nothing but garbage takes on everything and has no morals (i.e., “We should have hired Bobby Petrino!”)

This is why Message boards are amusing. ...but the great plum street will take the bait ....Umm yeah . Bobby’s players got in less trouble than ash’s. But who cares about that? I dont.
So I will bite further on the bait.
Bobby won more games ...a lot more games . But who cares about winning? I do.
He even won a BCS game! Who cares about that?
Well, like every college football fan ever.
An NFL team even hired him. Who cares about that? Or we can stick with losers like flood and ash.

This is why Message boards are amusing. ...but the great plum street will take the bait ....Umm yeah . Bobby’s players got in less trouble than ash’s. But who cares about that? I dont.
An NFL team even hired him. Who cares about that? Or we can stick with losers like flood and ash.

Lol

What a loser

The two of you sound like two thrid graders...”no you are”. “I’m not you are”. omg grow up.

How does it not reflect on Ash?

When I was hiring young staff I had only a few hours, tops, to evaluate a candidate. Coaches follow and evaluate a HS prospect for months or years. If I ever had multiple employees getting arrested year after year for committing crimes, even ones committed outside of the office, my judgement would have been called into question and my ass would have been out the door.

Coaches have plenty of time to evaluate prospects and their character. You only get a few passes for mis-judging.
Sometimes people hire employees after doing their due diligence and there were zero indicators that this person could be a problem down the road and then “wallah” problems pop up. Does this mean employer didn’t do their job. Things can happen and circumstances change over time so a blanket statement that Ash and staff should have seen this coming is incorrect

Except you forgot one important fact. Your boy Bobby got in more trouble than Ash has

Sometimes people hire employees after doing their due diligence and there were zero indicators that this person could be a problem down the road and then “wallah” problems pop up. Does this mean employer didn’t do their job. Things can happen and circumstances change over time so a blanket statement that Ash and staff should have seen this coming is incorrect
With one yes, but not when 8 of your hires go bad. It goes to leadership.

No, he didn’t. He had an affair. Nothing to do with his players conduct.
Oh so it’s ok to have an affair. If you don’t think that helped to get him fired your delusional. Get back to me when you find something on Ash, but make sure it’s factual. Oh yeah nice example by someone who is supposed to be a leader of young men who parents entrust their kids with

Oh so it’s ok to have an affair. If you don’t think that helped to get him fired your delusional. Get back to me when you find something on Ash, but make sure it’s factual. Oh yeah nice example by someone who is supposed to be a leader of young men who parents entrust their kids with

I am not saying having an affair is ok. But what someone does in their personal life is their business. Last I checked, people on this message board are not the morality police.
Most people want their football coach to win football games. Simple as that.

That’s because he is smart and doesn’t waste his time with people like you.

This shows the maturity and low level of intelligence of Posters on this Board.
You, Knight Shift, and e5fdny should grow the f up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT