ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Ranked Number 7

I see the wisc scardy-cats were not rated 😎

I think thats a wildly optimistic ranking of RU within the league at the moment.

But if it were to hold true and we can pocket wins over both Mich & PSU this season. Man what an unimaginable year 2020 would have become!

Reactions: RUScrew85
I think thats a wildly optimistic ranking of RU within the league at the moment.

But if it were to hold true and we can pocket wins over both Mich & PSU this season. Man what an unimaginable year 2020 would have become!
The ranking is a snap shot of games played so far. So, in this case, it is on point. Do I think we really are number 7? hmmmmm but as you said, if we could pocket PSU/Mich or even just one of those two- what a F-ing year it would be.

Nothing seems to be working at Nebraska-Coach after coach. Can’t imagine they would go back to the Big 12(who knows what will happen with that conference in the future). Maybe start scheduling some out of conference home and homes with Texas and California schools to restart their recruiting in those states.

Nothing seems to be working at Nebraska-Coach after coach. Can’t imagine they would go back to the Big 12(who knows what will happen with that conference in the future). Maybe start scheduling some out of conference home and homes with Texas and California schools to restart their recruiting in those states.

Tough for them to recruit Texas and Oklahoma with a Big 10 schedule. And Wisconsin it taking the.NJ running backs they used to get. Add to that a lack of in-state talent,

Reactions: colbert17
ADVERTISEMENT