ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers recruiting twins

Thanks for posting this. I still need to learn how to post tweets.
Anyway--kids wake up because my wife is away--Louisville just started recruiting them.
Great to be on their short list as I saw them twice this summer, and in 3 years of strength and conditioning, they both have high ceilings. Also, their AAU coach told me they want to stay local.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Thanks for posting this. I still need to learn how to post tweets.
Anyway--kids wake up because my wife is away--Louisville just started recruiting them.
Great to be on their short list as I saw them twice this summer, and in 3 years of strength and conditioning, they both have high ceilings. Also, their AAU coach told me they want to stay local.
Since prostitution and dropping bags of money is off the table (for now), Louisville may be at a disadvantage.

Since prostitution and dropping bags of money is off the table (for now), Louisville may be at a disadvantage.
Not even.

Louisville made the list of the No. 48 ranked prospect in the Rivals150 Sunday night.

They already landed Josh Nickelberry

I think they lead for Jae'lyn Withers...
...and Jahmius Ramsey
Chris Mack has a terrific staff. Only some significant sanctions for the Bowen recruitment or some repeat offender punishment will slow them down.

Wonder if Mike Williams helps. Same school and had a good career here. I’d imagine it’s the same coach.

I love football on TV
Shots of Gina Lee
Hanging with my friends
...And twins!

Only twins I remember at RU for hoops were in women’s team - Mary and Pat Coyle

I think they were but they definitely were fraternal twins. Chris was a much better player.

Lousville can do no wrong in the eyes of most recruits. We are not allowed that same consideration

Wonder if Mike Williams helps. Same school and had a good career here. I’d imagine it’s the same coach.
Williams is not active on Twitter, and is focusing on getting his pro career going. I think it helps a little to bring up Williams, but not a ton. The coaches pitch is Improving players, having the ability to have to work for a spot, and generally being a players coach. Also, past success, Rutgers and him selling the Rutgers we saw in the big ten tournament. Coach is also a people person, and will challenge the players with how much they love the game. Players see that he wants to win, and has a clear plan set out in front of him. He’s working the plan, and not just talking about it.

Last edited:
For 2020 I doubt Rutgers will bring in 2 wing players when there will be such a need for filling positions at power forward and center.

Reactions: Scarlet Shack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT