ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers Return airing on Aug 17 @ 8:30pm, Rutgers Night @ 5pm

Setting my DVR... I'm going to be out on Monday evening and don't want to miss it.

Rutgers Night on BTN

5 p.m. – Rutgers vs. Louisville (2006)

6 p.m. – Rutgers vs. Kansas State (2006 Texas Bowl)

7 p.m. – Rutgers vs. USF (2007)

8 p.m. – “Rutgers Rise”

8:30 p.m. – “Rutgers Return”

9 p.m. – Rutgers vs. Iowa State (2011 Pinstripe Bowl)

10 p.m. – Rutgers vs. Virginia Tech (1992)

11 p.m. – Rutgers vs. North Carolina (2014 Quick Lane Bowl)

This time it's all football, so I understand why, but I'd love to see some (or a ) lacrosse on one of these Rutgers Days.

Rutgers Night on BTN

5 p.m. – Rutgers vs. Louisville (2006)

6 p.m. – Rutgers vs. Kansas State (2006 Texas Bowl)

7 p.m. – Rutgers vs. USF (2007)

8 p.m. – “Rutgers Rise”

8:30 p.m. – “Rutgers Return”

9 p.m. – Rutgers vs. Iowa State (2011 Pinstripe Bowl)

10 p.m. – Rutgers vs. Virginia Tech (1992)

11 p.m. – Rutgers vs. North Carolina (2014 Quick Lane Bowl)

Loved how Chas Dodd not Gary Nova saves the Iowa State game.

Crickets... chirp chirp chirp...

Reactions: Wolv RU
Loved it! One question though. Did our recruiting department put the show together? Was like a Greg Schiano infomercial. This and part one should be sent to every recruit. More importantly it should be sent to every recruit's parents. They really got into what a great human being and surrogate father Schiano is. Just reaffirms to me why he was the only choice for coach

Very proud of RU sitting on the subway ride back to Penn Station. All the Iowa St folks were glum. I just wondered how many enjoyed Manhattan during Christmas time. The only time I would ever go back.
Logan Ryan and Khaseem Greene won that game. Pushed State back all day. Shitty seats at Yankee Stadium but well worth the travel. Hope there's a next time with Sciano, then on to the Big Stuff.

Reactions: Yeah Baby
His handling of LeGrand's injury shows what a great man he is. I also remember reading that he spent the night before the 06 L'ville game visiting sick patients in the hospital. He never comments on these things, just does them. Proud to have him leading our team.

What was up with the shoulder pads in the Va Tech game '92. Humongous contraptions. Very impressed by Mitter as well as Pressley. Ray? not so much.

His handling of LeGrand's injury shows what a great man he is. I also remember reading that he spent the night before the 06 L'ville game visiting sick patients in the hospital. He never comments on these things, just does them. Proud to have him leading our team.

IIRC it was an hour the afternoon of the game with a pediatric cancer patient at Robert Woods Johnson.

Reactions: patk89

Maybe because everyone has you on ignore.

I guess you are right and every coach at RU who said Nova was our best option his years here was wrong. Lmao

don’t get me wrong i liked Dodd a lot. Gutsy kid and made some big throws his 4 years here. But you’re being obtuse.

Last edited:
Unfortunately we've started/played too many freshmen QB's. How about Guarantano's catch for the last score?
Lucas didn’t start but played okay in relief until he got hurt . He had one of our 7 Turnovers. Brantley scored the winning TD.

We've all heard the stories, but it was great to have them told again. Not only do we have a great coach, but also a great man leading this team.

I think people who interact with Greg know that he is the real deal, although getting to watch those specials can't hurt to reinforce that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT