ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Riot Squad Gear

Jan 18, 2015
Rutgers
Hello folks!

The Rutgers Riot Squad is selling off some of our gear and other items in a bid to raise funds for the upcoming year. The money from your purchase will go directly to items such as tables, tents, lights, student advertising, etc.

http://www.rutgersriotsquad.com/#!riot-squad-shop/o0sa8

If anyone is interested in getting rid of some tailgating items they're replacing (tents, tables, games (cornhole, kan jam) we would be happy to put those items to use in attracting RU students to cheer on our Rutgers Scarlet Knights!

If anyone has any questions, let me know!

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
Little disappointed. I came looking for batons, gas masks and $#t. Headbands and Ts won't cut it.

..what did you need a baton and gas mask for?

A weekend with Mikemarc's wife. She keeps nagging me about trying some weird stuff. Figured this was a good chance.

Just messing around, mikemarc, you just happened to be the guy that found his way into it ... coulda been anyone.

Love the riot squad , think it's an awesome group to organize and show RU athletics support !! Keep up the good work!!

Thanks, your support means a lot to us!

I recommend sunglasses, a beanie hat, and a pin. The sunglasses to protect your identity in case of security camera crackdowns, the pom pom beanie in case of baton crackdowns, and the pin as a reflective mirror to shine light into the eyes of your enemies!

We are running low on logo t-shirts and drawstring bags, so if you want one, last chance! (We're not re-ordering.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT