ADVERTISEMENT

"Rutgers Rise" is now on YouTube

Nice, I don't have a TV subscription and was hoping I'd be able to see this at some point. Great to see that overhead shot of the students waiting for tickets outside the box office for the 06 Louisville game. It's hard to find much about that online anymore. I'm in that picture somewhere.

That’s was awesome I can’t wait for part2. It’s crazy I can’t bring myself to cry over anything yet every damn time I watch any replays of that 2006 Louisville game I have to choke them back. Pride, happiness and damn emotions just kick in.

Reactions: Scarlet83
That 2006 UConn game was closer than what they made it out to be in the film. Thought we were going to choke. Yes, long time RU fan with pre existing conditioning. Cinncy game hurt the most.

That was AWESOME!
can you imagine if he gives us another 10 year ride like that again!

I missed this when it was posted online a few months ago, but just noticed that they also have "Pandemonium in Piscataway" posted - a DVD that was produced (and purchased by myself) immediately following the 2006 season:
Thanks for posting this! I don't know if I ever saw it before but regardless, it was a nice trip back in time to a great season!

I missed this when it was posted online a few months ago, but just noticed that they also have "Pandemonium in Piscataway" posted - a DVD that was produced (and purchased by myself) immediately following the 2006 season:
Man I bought a copy of that at the Livingston bookstore when it first came out, but lost it before I got around to watching it, and it wasn't being sold anymore. I was constantly checking ebay, craigslist, etc., made a post on here, but it took years to track down a copy of it. Finally I found one on Amazon. Of course right after I buy it, it becomes available for free on Youtube.

ADVERTISEMENT