ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers sections at MSG

Found this is an old thread:

Sections 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12 are the $175 tix.

Sections 106, 107, 108, 116, 117, 118 are the $100 tix.

From another old thread, in the upper bowl it was sections 201 - 211.

Most of the arena will be Rutgers sections. There will be pockets of MSU and 2 or 3 full sections I'd think.

At the box office at MSG it's no fees. I went the other day and paid $35 even for tickets in the 200s

Is there a pre-game bar?
Thank you, you’re right, I think I’m thinking about Yankee Stadium, where they now charge the Ticketmaster fee on top of the price at the box office. Appreciate the update!

Buying at the box office tomorrow morning would save some money, but afraid some in my party might back out due to the cold and prefer to watch from the comforts of home. If I buy tickets in advance they are obligated to make the trip, no backing out when the tickets are already paid for!! :) Thanks for the info

Buying at the box office tomorrow morning would save some money, but afraid some in my party might back out due to the cold and prefer to watch from the comforts of home. If I buy tickets in advance they are obligated to make the trip, no backing out when the tickets are already paid for!! :) Thanks for the info
lol I like that attitude!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT