ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Selling 4 Game and 10 Game Plans

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
Rutgers Ticket Office phone number is 866/445-4678.

Full season tickets are $300
Any four game plan is $75
Ten game plan which includes five Big Ten games and five non conference games, plus a shirt is $150.

MV, With season ticket sales off the charts, I don’t think we will see that this year. As far as I know, just a few single seats left in 200. This is fantastic to see how far our program has come back.

i was hoping we wouldnt need to do this.

I guess we arent at 6000 season tix sold

Its gonna be really hard to sell out the 300 Level with full season tickets.

It’s pretty uncomfortable up there. Also, not everyone lives close enough to make the games on a frequent basis or wants to attend that many games.

Nothing wrong with these mini packages. Gives more people the opportunity to attend games. We’re still gonna have a lot of sell outs despite not all coming from full season ticket holders.

It is possible it was higher many, many years ago, but I believe this will be a record-setting year in season tickets. GREAT to see !

Reactions: gregkoko
Our OOC home schedule makes it a necessity.

Simply, we don't have enough fans just yet willing to take on the price of a full season ticket with so many "unattractive" OOC games at the RAC.
Agree here, that being said I think as we continue to grow as a program we will see a lot less of these games.

I think we will always do like a 3 game slate of local low majors, but soon we will replace the central conn st, maine, and merrimack with like George Mason's, Tulsa's etc

Coming from someone who had season tickets in the first row of 300 level years ago, get your seats in the first three rows. Don’t worry if they aren’t center court. Up there, you easily see the whole court. You want to be as low as possible. Huuuge difference between those first few rows and the upper rows. Just my two cents

Its gonna be really hard to sell out the 300 Level with full season tickets.

It’s pretty uncomfortable up there. Also, not everyone lives close enough to make the games on a frequent basis or wants to attend that many games.

Nothing wrong with these mini packages. Gives more people the opportunity to attend games. We’re still gonna have a lot of sell outs despite not all coming from full season ticket holders.
Don’t disagree, but we sold out Rutgers Stadium and “forced” the expansion.

If 5 years ago the plan was to fill all available seats with season ticket holders we would then be in the 8th inning.

If I recall it happened pretty fast with football once it really got going.

The key to selling out the 300s doesn’t have much to do with OOC schedule. It is the fan that can afford 300s season tickets that finds himself home against Michigan and is sad he/she watches on TV because stubhub shows the seat at $100.

For those watching their budget, no need to pay for parking if you don’t mind walking a bit.

Coming from someone who had season tickets in the first row of 300 level years ago, get your seats in the first three rows. Don’t worry if they aren’t center court. Up there, you easily see the whole court. You want to be as low as possible. Huuuge difference between those first few rows and the upper rows. Just my two cents
I agree with this. Most of those 300 seats are just plain uncomfortable partcularly if the joint is sold out. Would rather watch from home.

Reactions: MV9000
Just tried to buy a 4-pack on the website, and it wouldn’t go through, and now showing that these plans aren’t even available anymore.

Did they already sell the full allotment of flex plans?

Russ, Football has shuttle buses from The RAC parking lot to Rutgers Stadium since that would be about a 45 minute walk. For basketball, The RAC lot itself is big but not so big shuttle buses are needed. There are plenty of handicapped spaces right by the arena.

I can't do two hours without no back support but during my RAC Pass days I would just sit in one of the 300 wings all the way on the edge, 307 was my go-to. I'd take the last seat in the row and be able to lean up against the side railing, honestly not a terrible view.

The 300s are really bad when it's packed and you can't choose your seat or spread out, though.

It is possible it was higher many, many years ago, but I believe this will be a record-setting year in season tickets. GREAT to see !
I have been going to the RAC since it opened when I was a student. Sounds like this year will blow away any previous year.

Single game tickets go on pre sale for season ticketholders on October 5. Rutgers Ticket Office phone number is 866-445-4678.

Single game tickets go on pre sale for season ticketholders on October 5. Rutgers Ticket Office phone number is 866-445-4678.
Do you know if single game tix will be available on October 5 to people who bought the 4-game flex pack too? Or just to regular season ticket holders?

ADVERTISEMENT