ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers-Seton Hall prediction thread.

Kbee3

Hall of Famer
Aug 23, 2002
I made a couple of bets with Hall fans...even up.
Haven't bet in years.

Kbee3, You win your bet as the Good guys win on a buzzer beater by Gio. Fans storm the court and we obtain a few more excellent football recruits thanks to their great hoops game experience.

Why 7,887 as the attendance prediction? Isn't the RAC capacity 8,000?

I'm just glad we beat Wisconsin so this game has maximum juice. If RU has a game plan to contain Myles Powell, then we can win. If he goes off, it will be tough.

Kbee3, You win your bet as the Good guys win on a buzzer beater by Gio. Fans storm the court and we obtain a few more excellent football recruits thanks to their great hoops game experience.
That sounds awesome.
Hall fans are telling me that Myles will get in foul trouble and that RU can't stop Powell.
And that RU is awful at foul shooting and three pointers. They are expecting a comfortable win.
At least they promised to buy me some drinks with the money they expect to be winning from me tomorrow.

Last edited:
Rutgers 69
Seton Hall 66

the loss puts seton hall squarely on the bubble, frankly on the outside looking in

Reactions: Scangg
I will pick Rutgers to win most home games and until proven otherwise lose every road game.Holding Powell to less than 25 points will be the key.

Rutgers 71 Seton Hall 69

Reactions: Scangg and BillyC80
Don’t like what Magic 8 ball says

SHU 64
RU 63

We blow 5 point lead with 2 minutes left and SHU scores at the buzzer.

Similar to the Iowa game we leave the RAC stunned.

It should come down to the last two possessions
Flip a coin if Powell hits a few shots or they rim out

Home court is big for Rutgers today.

The loss of Mamu for The Hall plays a part today too.

Will be very intense, players on both teams want bragging rights.

Could go either way but I will go with

RU 71
SHU 65

It will be a tie game and we’ll make a big stop in the final minute, Geo with the game winner at the buzzer

RUTGERS 70
SHCC 67

The ghost of Donald Copeland gets its payback Hall wins on FTs on a phantom foul on your man Kiss who is inexplicably in the game looking for a steal.

Prediction:

RU 68
SHU 72 (sadly)
Schiano 1,458

Go Schiano, blow the lid off of the RAC!

ADVERTISEMENT