ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers should cut football ticket prices to increase attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree performance on the field will bring more fans.
The Parking situation will always be a problem for the new or casual fan.
Waiting an hour or 90 minutes for a shuttle bus back to the RAC is not going to keep fans.
Need to solve this issue.
It's always amazing how some organizations struggle with the simple idea of moving people around. You can fly a jet plane from London to Austin flawlessly like I did recently--and then wait an hour for luggage to come out and wait in long security lines. Airports are merely places where people walk around and get their luggage--compared to jet planes that fly subsonically at 30,000 feet--yet they run badly. It really should not be hard to shuttle people around on short bus trips.

Just Win Baby! and they will pack the stadium like it was 2006!

Look our Men Basketball program. Games are sold out or almost sold out for most games in the 2021-2022 season and that is expected to continue as long as we KEEP ON WINNING!

Winning is the solution to most of our problems. It will fix perception, recruitment, student engagement, donations, revenue, etc.

JUST WIN!

Reactions: goru1869
Agree performance on the field will bring more fans.
Waiting an hour or 90 minutes for a shuttle bus back to the RAC is not going to keep fans.

It's always amazing how some organizations struggle with the simple idea of moving people around. You can fly a jet plane from London to Austin flawlessly like I did recently--and then wait an hour for luggage to come out and wait in long security lines. Airports are merely places where people walk around and get their luggage--compared to jet planes that fly sub sonically at 30,000 feet--yet they run badly. It really should not be hard to shuttle people around on short bus trips.
There are people on here who are in the industry that have made good suggestions in the past, pro bono, with a "Thanks, but we know what we're doing" reply from Rutgers.

Reactions: RU#1fan
There are people on here who are in the industry that have made good suggestions in the past, pro bono, with a "Thanks, but we know what we're doing" reply from Rutgers.
Somewhere there's someone in a corner office who is sure they know better than everyone else.

Reactions: goru1869
PPrices a

Pricing on par with Monmouth. We need to undersell Monmouth? What's next, undersell high school games?
that is not what I said at all...don't post a response that takes my post out of context. Clearly said that some pricing is too high. And from many comments, most people tend to agree. If we are not winning, the very least is make the stadium experience more affordable.

Reactions: RUStatenIsland
1) there is no “threat” of us being kicked out of. the B1G. NONE. Let’s end that nonsense right now.

2) Completely agree that prices need to be cut

3) Play GW and let him grow in SG’s system (and HANDS OFF by Greg). Offense brings fans.

4) WIN
“Hands off” by Greg? Assuming Greg was “hands on”, don’t you think he was because of a poor OL and Vedral’s limitations? He wanted to make sure turnovers were kept under control and therefore we stayed in games to give ourselves a chance to win for as long as possible. I don’t think we were exactly a team who could run and gun with the OL, QB and not to mention WRs after Bo went down. Remember those games we won at the start of the season like @SU where we didn’t turnover the ball? Remember what happened once we started turning it over like vs Wisc?

1) there is no “threat” of us being kicked out of. the B1G. NONE. Let’s end that nonsense right now.
If I had told you a few months ago that UCLA and USC would be in the Big Ten, you probably would have laughed. Anything is possible in the current college football environment, where loyalty and regional rivalries have taken a back seat to money. If a member of the current conference is not competitive on the field and drawing small crowds that look embarrassing on TV, the Big Ten (or any of these new superconferences) won't hesitate to replace them. That's why it's important to fix this problem NOW.
Rutgers should make tickets and buses available to students at the Newark and Camden campuses.
Great idea as long as the buses run more efficiently than the ones in the parking lot, as another poster rightfully pointed out.
Discounted season tickets are being offered at Costco. That’s good enough. $99 for the season is excellent.
It's for one game, not the season, but thank you for sharing this nevertheless. It's too bad the Rutgers athletic department isn't doing a good job sharing this promotion and that we have to find out on a message board made up mostly of hardcore fans.
I so f-ing tired of so called Rutgers supporters saying we are going to get kicked out of the Big Ten. The dumbest statement that continues to thrive on this board.
Yes end the complete nonsense. People who bring this crap should be given a time out. Or be beaten. Either works for me.
Umm, nobody should be "beaten" for posting a football opinion on a message board. Are you seriously advocating violence? That is despicable. By the way, I never said RU was going to get thrown out, I said we are at risk of being thrown out if the bad attendance and poor play continues over an extended period. Those denying that there is any risk are wearing scarlet-colored glasses with their heads buried in the Jersey Shore sand.
We're not in any danger in any shape or form of being dismissed from the B1G. Not now, not ever. You're no RU fan...you're a troll, and I don't foresee you being on the board very long.
Guy is a troll. He ain't an RU fan. Only a matter of time before the mods stop allowing his crap and ban him.
I am not intimidated by your bullying and namecalling. Take your fake tough guy act somewhere else. Trying to censor an opinion you don't like (and evidently are incapable of arguing against) is a telltale sign of cowardice.
I agree, this is small-time stuff that should have been solved 15 years ago. The fact that Rutgers charges $25 to park in a shuttle bus lot and then can't even get you to the game on time (or back to your car in less than 90 minutes) is really disgraceful. Someone in the athletic department should lose their job over this and be replaced by someone competent to work out these inexcusable parking logistical issues. And Rutgers should not charge one cent for anyone to park in a lot that requires one of these chronically late shuttle buses.

Last edited:
If the athletic department is running a $73 million deficit they won't lower prices.

Reactions: Jimpeg
Rutgers should make tickets and buses available to students at the Newark and Camden campuses. The school also needs to come up with an efficient way for people from NYC to come to the games. The last game I went to was a Thursday night game several years ago, I drove in and it took me 3 hours to get home, almost 2 in the morning. I have never had an interest in going to a game in person after that.
If this is not a regular thing, then it’s a shame. At least until Rutgers don’t have an attendance problem, they should have shuttle busses or season ticket offers with students from the other two campuses interested in going to and supporting Rutgers Football, or even Basketball.

If the athletic department is running a $73 million deficit they won't lower prices.
Valid point, but also a sad one. A forward-thinking athletic department would realize that a small short-term loss of revenue by cutting ticket prices will lead to long-term gains. And someone should show them the projected deficit if Rutgers gets kicked out of the Big Ten someday!

Let's be honest, the only reason to go to a Rutgers football game right now is loyalty and camaraderie. Aside from chanting R-U rah rah and being with your family and friends, there's nothing else enjoyable about the experience at all. Overpriced tickets, parking and concessions, lousy food, long lines to concession stands and the restroom even with a half-full stadium, insanely bad transportation issues including poorly managed shuttle buses and oh yeah, most of the football games are terrible to watch. I'm confident Schiano will eventually solve the last part, but what about the rest?

Hi, you seem angry.
Not angry at all, but when one poster calls for you to be "beaten" and another repeatedly for your banning for simply stating an opinion, that goes too far.

Edit: Oh and hey @Knight Shift, you can go ahead and stop tagging me in threads I'm not even posting in to take cheap shots. That's actually against the rules of the board although I admit I'm amused by your obsession with my opinion that Rutgers (GASP!) lower their ticket prices to help build a bigger and more loyal fanbase and avoid potentially being replaced amid this rapidly evolving Big Ten landscape.

Last edited:
If I had told you a few months ago that UCLA and USC would be in the Big Ten, you probably would have laughed. Anything is possible in the current college football environment, where loyalty and regional rivalries have taken a back seat to money. If a member of the current conference is not competitive on the field and drawing small crowds that look embarrassing on TV, the Big Ten (or any of these new superconferences) won't hesitate to replace them. That's why it's important to fix this problem NOW.

Great idea.

It's for one game, not the season, but thank you for sharing this nevertheless. It's too bad the Rutgers athletic department isn't doing a good job sharing this promotion and that we have to find out on a message board made up mostly of hardcore fans.

Umm, nobody should be "beaten" for posting a football opinion on a message board. Are you seriously advocating violence? That is despicable. By the way, I never said RU was going to get thrown out, I said we are at risk of being thrown out if the bad attendance and poor play continues over an extended period.

I am not intimidated by your bullying and namecalling. Take your fake tough guy act somewhere else because I am sitting here laughing at you resorting to these tactics since you can't argue a point on its merits.
First of all Lighten up Francis. The beaten was an obvious joke.
There are no merits to support the idea the Rutgers would get booted for attendance reasons. No anything is not possible. It's an insane and stupid suggestion. That isn't bullying you just stating the obvious to most smart people.
On the plus side I agree with your point of lowering prices to get more people is a good idea.

Reactions: TRU2RU
Valid point, but also a sad one. A forward-thinking athletic department would realize that a small short-term loss of revenue by cutting ticket prices will lead to long-term gains. And someone should show them the projected deficit if Rutgers gets kicked out of the Big Ten someday!

Let's be honest, the only reason to go to a Rutgers football game right now is loyalty and camaraderie. Aside from chanting R-U rah rah and being with your family and friends, there's nothing else enjoyable about the experience at all. Overpriced tickets, parking and concessions, lousy food, long lines to concession stands and the restroom even with a half-full stadium, insanely bad transportation issues including poorly managed shuttle buses and oh yeah, most of the football games are terrible to watch. I'm confident Schiano will eventually solve the last part, but what about the rest?
Things may be a little better if all of this is improved.

100%

You literally have 15,000ish undergrads between Newark and Camden. This is a massive pool of potential fans and future donors.

They don’t need free tickets if they’re not paying the same athletic fees as NB but they at least should be offered and marketed discounted tickets/deals for games especially when we’re struggling to fill the stadium.

Rutgers NB/AD make zero effort to engage students from Newark and Camden which is just plain stupid. Complete waste of opportunity to build the fanbase and donor base.
Because those are not real Rutgers students (as compared to NB kids).
:)

Great idea as long as the buses run more efficiently than the ones in the parking lot, as another poster rightfully pointed out.

Umm, nobody should be "beaten" for posting a football opinion on a message board. Are you seriously advocating violence? That is despicable. By the way, I never said RU was going to get thrown out, I said we are at risk of being thrown out if the bad attendance and poor play continues over an extended period. Those denying that there is any risk are wearing scarlet-colored glasses with their heads buried in the Jersey Shore sand.

I am not intimidated by your bullying and namecalling. Take your fake tough guy act somewhere else. Trying to censoring an opinion you don't like (and evidently are incapable of arguing against) is a telltale sign of cowardice.

I agree, this is small-time stuff that should have been solved 15 years ago. The fact that Rutgers charges $25 to park in a shuttle bus lot and then can't even get you to the game on time (or back to your car in less than 90 minutes) is really disgraceful. Someone in the athletic department should lose their job over this and be replaced by someone competent to work out these inexcusable parking logistical issues. And Rutgers should not charge one cent for anyone to park in a lot that requires one of these chronically late shuttle buses.
You're a troll and are going to be banned eventually. I've been on this board almost a decade, been on the paid board for years, and I'll be damned if some wannabe joker like you who has only been here a month is going to come in here and cause problems.

People won't care about the rest much if the team is winning. In 2006 when the team was making headlines the stadium was full.

I am not intimidated by your bullying and namecalling. Take your fake tough guy act somewhere else. Trying to censoring an opinion you don't like (and evidently are incapable of arguing against) is a telltale sign of cowardice.

Hi, you seem angry. Why don't you write a letter to Pat Hobbs or someone in operations asking them to address the issues?

You play the victim, questioning why people are being so hard on you, but when someone reads your 17 posts, and sees this what you had to say in them, you wonder why you are not popular and liked?:

1. "If the Big Ten thinks it could make more money by kicking out Rutgers and bringing in someone else, they will do it in a heartbeat."

2. "UConn's athletic program has accomplished WAY more than Rutgers over the past 30 years"

3. "The B1G will not hesitate to throw us out if they think they could replace Rutgers with someone who could make them more money."

4. "If Rutgers doesn't start filling up its football stadium and being more competitive in-conference, the B1G will not hesitate for a second to replace us with a bigger name, more profitable team. Now that geography no longer matters in college football conferences they could easily drop RU for a power west coast team and wouldn't think twice about doing so."

5. "Show the B1G (or whatever conference the B1G becomes someday) that we belong."

6. "And presently I do not feel secure about Rutgers' future in this new Big Ten. I think the conference will likely drop RU for another west coast power team UNLESS our on-field football performance and attendance improve...and soon."

7. "It certainly doesn't matter what Rutgers thinks, as we are one of the least valuable and successful programs in the conference."

8. "Why would anyone respect Rutgers right now for anything other than Schiano running a classy program? In terms of actual accomplishments there is next to nothing."

9. "Rutgers has a football attendance problem. It is arguably the biggest threat to our future in the Big Ten and really needs to improve sooner rather than later."

Including the one above, 10 out 17 of your posts do nothing but fret over Rutgers getting kicked out of the Big Ten or Rutgers' reputation in the Big Ten. Worse yet, you cite nothing to back up your incorrect gloom and doom assertions.

Fortunately, the Big Ten does not let you make decisions. Northwestern was never kicked out. Neither was Wisconsin when they sucked. Or Indiana or Purdue, who have had far longer and worse losing records than Rutgers.

You repeatedly say that poor attendance is the biggest threat to Rutgers getting kicked out of the Big Ten because it is hurting revenue. That is completely false. If Rutgers sold an extra 20,000 tickets for each home game, over 6 games, that would amount to $4.8 million. That is a pittance compared to the media rights value Rutgers brought to the conference and why they were added.

And while we are talking about attendance, look what I found:

"Rutgers enjoyed the largest overall increase in average attendance compared to the 2019 season. More than 52 thousand fans were in attendance for the Scarlet Knights’ season-opening win against Temple, and RU never saw fewer than 40 thousand fans at home in 2021 after averaging 30,082 fans in 2019."

91A9E27E-D54A-4CBE-9C3D-2D13E3E6EFEF.jpeg

579D65B0-D0A4-4E22-9DF6-E8282BA2F764.jpeg

Maryland has an attendance problem. So does Indiana. So does Northwestern. And Illinois, who had 27,624 fans in the stadium for the Northwestern game, and an average of 35, 347 fans per game.

You also bring up geography, thinking that Rutgers will be dropped for another West Coast team. Umm, who will anchor the NYC market if Rutgers is kicked out, genius?

Hi, you seem angry. Why don't you write a letter to Pat Hobbs or someone in operations asking them to address the issues?

You play the victim, questioning why people are being so hard on you, but when someone reads your 17 posts, and sees this what you had to say in them, you wonder why you are not popular and liked?:

1. "If the Big Ten thinks it could make more money by kicking out Rutgers and bringing in someone else, they will do it in a heartbeat."

2. "UConn's athletic program has accomplished WAY more than Rutgers over the past 30 years"

3. "The B1G will not hesitate to throw us out if they think they could replace Rutgers with someone who could make them more money."

4. "If Rutgers doesn't start filling up its football stadium and being more competitive in-conference, the B1G will not hesitate for a second to replace us with a bigger name, more profitable team. Now that geography no longer matters in college football conferences they could easily drop RU for a power west coast team and wouldn't think twice about doing so."

5. "Show the B1G (or whatever conference the B1G becomes someday) that we belong."

6. "And presently I do not feel secure about Rutgers' future in this new Big Ten. I think the conference will likely drop RU for another west coast power team UNLESS our on-field football performance and attendance improve...and soon."

7. "It certainly doesn't matter what Rutgers thinks, as we are one of the least valuable and successful programs in the conference."

8. "Why would anyone respect Rutgers right now for anything other than Schiano running a classy program? In terms of actual accomplishments there is next to nothing."

9. "Rutgers has a football attendance problem. It is arguably the biggest threat to our future in the Big Ten and really needs to improve sooner rather than later."

Including the one above, 10 out 17 of your posts do nothing but fret over Rutgers getting kicked out of the Big Ten or Rutgers' reputation in the Big Ten. Worse yet, you cite nothing to back up your incorrect gloom and doom assertions.

Fortunately, the Big Ten does not let you make decisions. Northwestern was never kicked out. Neither was Wisconsin when they sucked. Or Indiana or Purdue, who have had far longer and worse losing records than Rutgers.

You continually say that poor attendance is the biggest thread to Rutgers getting kicked out of the Big Ten because it is hurting revenue. That is completely false. If Rutgers sold an extra 20,000 tickets for each home game, over 6 games, that would amount to $4.8 million. That is a pittance compared to the media rights value Rutgers brought to the conference and why they were added.

And while we are talking about attendance, look what I found:

"Rutgers enjoyed the largest overall increase in average attendance compared to the 2019 season. More than 52 thousand fans were in attendance for the Scarlet Knights’ season-opening win against Temple, and RU never saw fewer than 40 thousand fans at home in 2021 after averaging 30,082 fans in 2019."

91A9E27E-D54A-4CBE-9C3D-2D13E3E6EFEF.jpeg

579D65B0-D0A4-4E22-9DF6-E8282BA2F764.jpeg

Maryland has an attendance problem. So does Indiana. So does Northwestern. And Illinois, who had 27,624 fans in the stadium for the Northwestern game, and an average of 35, 347 fans per game.

You also bring up geography, thinking that Rutgers will be dropped for another West Coast team. Umm, who will anchor the NYC market if Rutgers is kicked out, genius?

Attendance has been slumping all over college football. I'd say low attendance is a bigger threat to RU's bottom line. TV ratings are almost certainly far more important to the Big Ten. But he's right that shifting loyalties make this an uneasy time in college football.

And @RUStatenIsland laughs at my post immediately above, which contains facts and a link to data. And shows that he/she is wrong about what drives attendance--not price, but winning (except at Nebraska). Oh, and look, other than the home opener against North Dakota, the MINIMUM ticket price is $70 for B1G games. MINIMUM TICKET PRICE IS $70, GENIUS.

• Haha
In my experience they do a good job with the shuttle. If you like to criticize you can certainly find issues when you need to move 10K? people in an hour. I would be nice if they had portapotties, or even temporary portapotty type urinal rooms on the outer edges of the walkways to keep the piss lines down, literally a plastic closet with a bowl and tube taking it away. Food has gotten a little pricey but that is the way with big time athletics. They have the Chop plan which gets you in to all games for $155, probably in the end zone but you get the experience. I think they should work on the parking as to many times the close lots are not full, I know it is a tricky balance to not annoy the season ticket holders but maybe last minute deals for lots not full could bring in more revenue than parking at the RAC and keep the shuttle crowd down.

Reactions: Knight Shift
In my experience they do a good job with the shuttle. If you like to criticize you can certainly find issues when you need to move 10K? people in an hour. It would be nice if they had portapotties, or even temporary portapotty type urinal rooms on the outer edges of the walkways to keep the piss lines down, literally a plastic closet with a bowl and tube taking it away. Food has gotten a little pricey but that is the way with big time athletics. They have the Chop plan which gets you in to all games for $155, probably in the end zone but you get the experience. I think they should work on the parking as to many times the close lots are not full, I know it is a tricky balance to not annoy the season ticket holders but maybe last minute deals for lots not full could bring in more revenue than parking at the RAC and keep the shuttle crowd down.
Simple things like this have been suggested by others in the past.

This is an interesting problem but there has probably never been a better time to try OPs idea.

That is, we are getting increased payouts from the Big Ten. Much more than we can make in ticket revenue... especially with the new contract which is still being negotiated.

So, in terms of real revenue, we can take a gamble now. Rutgers could lower prices for everything.. mandatory donations, ticket prices, concessions.. bring down the difference from what Rutgers lets tickets go for (like the Costco package) and other direct sales and what they force lifetime fans to pay before undercutting the resale value of the fans season tickets.

I think such a move, publicized properly, would increase attendance dramatically and increase loyalty of existing fans. Lower concessions prices might make the games more enjoyable to some and concession revenues/profits might actually increase.

What does Rutgers make in gameday revenue anyway.. $15M or less I'd imagine. Even if that drops to $10M because of aggressive price cutting.. attendance itself may increase. Stands would be full.. it would be a better atmosphere. And, over time, you could creep prices back up if things go well.. but expanding the fan base means expanding long-term revenues.

In case you have not guessed.. I think it is a great idea... if done very aggressively with the right PR around it and especially allowing season ticket holders to enjoy price reductions as well (you might even "rebate" them with in-stadium credit for gear/concessions.. this would be akin to what cruise ships do with on-board credit.. that way it appears they are not price-cutting the cost of the cruise itself). If no one knows about it, what good is it?

Last edited:
  • Love
I have no idea where you got $73mil..? NJ.com or the Bergen Record perhaps?

The athletic department is not running a $73 million dollar deficit. Direct institutional support is around $14 mil., Student fees is $12 mil. per year. Title IX compliance of $2 mil. is an obligation to be paid by the university not the athletic department. (media loves to count this to the AD). There are loans with interest they come to $20 mil. which are being paid back to the school at 5.75% to the University bank. That's right, the University is making money off athletics but the media doesn't report it this way. All this on a partial share of around $40 mil.. (but UCLA/USC get a full share right off the bat.)

So what needs to be eliminated?

-Direct Institutional support $14 mil. per year
-University loans $20 mil. total

Student fees aren't going anywhere. If you want a liberal college where every student has equal access to everything free of charge you get student fees. Go the other route like some Universities do an a la carte structure and wait back for the 1st liberal student protest or lawsuit.

I have no idea where you got $73mil..? NJ.com or the Bergen Record perhaps?

The athletic department is not running a $73 million dollar deficit. Direct institutional support is around $14 mil., Student fees is $12 mil. per year. Title IX compliance of $2 mil. is an obligation to be paid by the university not the athletic department. (media loves to count this to the AD). There are loans with interest they come to $20 mil. which are being paid back to the school at 5.75% to the University bank. That's right, the University is making money off athletics but the media doesn't report it this way. All this on a partial share of around $40 mil.. (but UCLA/USC get a full share right off the bat.)

So what needs to be eliminated?

-Direct Institutional support $14 mil. per year
-University loans $20 mil. total

Student fees aren't going anywhere. If you want a liberal college where every student has equal access to everything free of charge you get student fees. Go the other route like some Universities do an a la carte structure and wait back for the 1st liberal student protest or lawsuit.
Perception rules the day. It doesn't make for a compelling story. Few want to hear the truth.

The last game I went to was a Thursday night game several years ago, I drove in and it took me 3 hours to get home, almost 2 in the morning. I have never had an interest in going to a game in person after that.
There is a train from Penn station to New Brunswick that takes 1 hour. Then shuttle busses or save time by taking a 10 dollar Uber to the stadium. Getting to a game from NYC has never been an issue. Quality of play has.

Attendance has been slumping all over college football. I'd say low attendance is a bigger threat to RU's bottom line. TV ratings are almost certainly far more important to the Big Ten. But he's right that shifting loyalties make this an uneasy time in college football.

Rutgers has a football attendance problem. It really needs to improve sooner rather than later. The best way to do this is to lower ticket prices.
Your argument fails right here already. The best way to do this is to complete forward passes, and keep the score within a TD by halftime in at least 1 conference game

Reactions: brgRC90
There is a train from Penn station to New Brunswick that takes 1 hour. Then shuttle busses or save time by taking a 10 dollar Uber to the stadium. Getting to a game from NYC has never been an issue. Quality of play has.
1 hour is the longest local train.. weekend train. Its too bad they don't run any express on the weekends.. used to be a 44 minute train iirc.

This is a silly post. Anecdotally, although if someone wants to find the data and do the analysis I'm sure it'll empirically support it, attendance is driven by 1) the teams success, and 2) some combination of the game day / time / opponent. Prices matter but there's always, at least the last 5 years, cheap ways to make it to a game.

• Haha
You have to be careful of giveaways and severely reduced last minute individual game tickets. It can piss off season ticket holders (mine with parking are almost $80 each) to have people sitting next to you who pay almost nothing.
And who is getting all these free tickets some on here talk about?

In my experience they do a good job with the shuttle. If you like to criticize you can certainly find issues when you need to move 10K? people in an hour. I would be nice if they had portapotties, or even temporary portapotty type urinal rooms on the outer edges of the walkways to keep the piss lines down, literally a plastic closet with a bowl and tube taking it away. Food has gotten a little pricey but that is the way with big time athletics. They have the Chop plan which gets you in to all games for $155, probably in the end zone but you get the experience. I think they should work on the parking as to many times the close lots are not full, I know it is a tricky balance to not annoy the season ticket holders but maybe last minute deals for lots not full could bring in more revenue than parking at the RAC and keep the shuttle crowd down.
Few suggestions for Improvement:
Lights near the Bus Pick up
Port a Potties since it is a long wait
MORE Buses
Expand Parking at Johnson Park to the grass areas across from the South Gate.
Can park a few thousand cars over there

Last edited:
I believe they clock in and out so they would get paid for however long they are there, but yeah you’re not really getting all stars for 6 days of work per season

why wouldnt the same individuals that serve food during the week also be offered to work concessions at Football and Basketball? the fact you cant be big time letting local organizations serving food for a fundraiser..you want to give local organizations a fundraiser, let them resell tickets for a mark- up (already perform that in previous years. ..

why wouldnt the same individuals that serve food during the week also be offered to work concessions at Football and Basketball? the fact you cant be big time letting local organizations serving food for a fundraiser..you want to give local organizations a fundraiser, let them resell tickets for a mark- up (already perform that in previous years. ..
Two different companies -- Athletics events food provider and employees are different than the dining halls

better easier navigation and movement of people to and from stadium
cheaper tickets

make it easy and cheap enough to want to go

Few suggestions for Improvement:
1. Lights near the Bus Pick up
2. Port a Potties since it is a long wait
3. MORE Buses
4. Expand Parking at Johnson Park to the grass areas across from the South Gate.
Can few a thousand cars over there
1. Been suggested
2. Been suggested
3. Been suggested
4. Don't really have control over that or the weather

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT