ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers soccer player on Big Brother

MGSA99

All American
Jan 15, 2002
Paulie Calafiore is one of the house guests on this summer of Big Brother USA. He was wearing his Rutgers cap during one of the challenges.

Funny, he looks a lot like Coach Ash.

Never really watched much though I'm a big "Survivor" fan.

I've watched every episode of Survivor and only got into Big Brother last year. BB is literally Survivor trapped in a house. The best part is the after hours show & the live feeds combined with Twitter. The dynamic between the people playing the game & strategizing & the people just there to have fun is interesting to watch.

Plus there's a lot of hot women this year, and 24/7 cameras on them means there will be tons of nsfw screen grabs from the live feeds.

I really enjoy Survivor and Big Brother. I love any show that has people reaping R U gear and expect Paulie to wear a lot of R U gear and also the R U sweatshirt his brother was repping last year. On the flip side, I can't help it but I hate any show where someone is repping Ped U gear as it makes my skin crawl.

this show used to be good but I stopped watching last year. Too much interference by the producers on rigging the game and the cast was pretty terrible last year. Ill give this another shot but I will know by one episode if its worth watching

Reactions: MikeR0102
Yeah, I'd feel kind of mad had he been on the team-and a starter (in which case I'd feel he'd own allegiance to the RU soccer team. Shoot my old "neighbor' on the women's team is much cuter and she gave up games with the US 18 and under team to play for RU (and she led RU) in the NCAA tourney last year.

He also owns a gym in Freehold. His brother was on an earlier season, he played at Temple but wore RU gear all the time, which I'm sure both their fans were angered by.

ADVERTISEMENT