ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers @ Stanford 11/19/22

It's great that the coaching staff is going anywhere to wrestle anyone who's a top school. But they'll be no one there, Stanford wrestling draws flies. Here we'd have over 4,000, there they'll be lucky if they draw a couple hundred. Also please find an early season tournament to go to instead of one of these dumb low level quads.

It's great that the coaching staff is going anywhere to wrestle anyone who's a top school. But they'll be no one there, Stanford wrestling draws flies. Here we'd have over 4,000, there they'll be lucky if they draw a couple hundred. Also please find an early season tournament to go to instead of one of these dumb low level quads.
I could be wrong but don’t these out of conference matchups typically operate on the agreement that we’ll go to you one year if you come to us one of the next few years? At least with the top flight schools

Also again correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t there a limit to how many tournaments you can enter attached in a year?

I could be wrong but don’t these out of conference matchups typically operate on the agreement that we’ll go to you one year if you come to us one of the next few years? At least with the top flight schools

Also again correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t there a limit to how many tournaments you can enter attached in a year?
A number of years ago we wrestled at Stanford and beat them badly. They never came east to wrestle us.

Reactions: koleszar
Wonder how good Stanford's roster is. Outside of Griffith, do they have any top flight talent? I know Woods transferred out.

Wonder how good Stanford's roster is. Outside of Griffith, do they have any top flight talent? I know Woods transferred out.
They got Jadan Abas ranked around 10 @ 149 so that will be a good litmus test for White.. Heilman will have a guy ranked around 30.. Turley will face a wrestler ranked in the 20s..

I believe they got 4 ranked guys so pretty nice early test that we should win.

ADVERTISEMENT