ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Baylor in Florida Article

I never caught why the venue was moved to Orlando? Doesn't COVID exist in Florida also?

Maybe plenty of hotel rooms. Of all states, Florida is in the hospitality and service business. Maybe we should think of these games as college basketball conventions.

I never caught why the venue was moved to Orlando? Doesn't COVID exist in Florida also?
It is an ESPN Events event. The four letter network is bubbling its events in Orlando because of the success of the NBA season.

Besides, Covid doesn't exist at Walt Disney World. It's the "Happiest Place On Earth" or something.

Reactions: RW90
Besides, Covid doesn't exist at Walt Disney World. It's the "Happiest Place On Earth" or something.
9734885_1.jpg

Disneyworld with less lines would be nice.
Disney World (two words) requires reservations in advance. You may only visit one park per day. The parks have reduced operating hours. I think each park closed at 6 p.m. now but I'm not 100 percent sure.

Definitely shorter lines in Nov. & Dec. compared to the busy summer months or in February when the Canadians come down on their spring break.

ADVERTISEMENT