ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Buffalo / Game Thread

Y’know, they have a decent passing game, but that’s not an exceptional football team out there by any measure. Get some pressure on the QB, and they don't have squat. Just shows you how much worse we are.

Although we can't pass very well, I would throw on every down to conserve some time. Just can't run a screen to save our life.

I would love schiano back...but we really do need an offensive minded head coach for the programs sake...going 1-11 but losing 55-50 every game would at least sell tickets...the program needs excitement.
We got the 55 side of it down pat ...

Reactions: MikeRU09
That 4th down looked like a planned QB run but they couldn't get blocking for it to even start.

He makes zero sense.
Yes that's it for me. I never ever thought I'd give up on any RU team. I stayed strong during Eddie J's disastrous bball years. But I can't take Ash anymore, his idiotic decision-making is as bad as the embarrassment he is putting out on the field week after week, year after year.
n/m

Reactions: MikeRU09
Buff isn't B1G size all around, but they are so much quicker than us.

How can Buffalo be quicker than us? A total recruiting travesty on our part.

I don’t see how Ash maintains support with season ticket holders and Boosters after today’s loss. Shockingly poor the past 2 weeks against lesser competition.

We should be in the FCS not the FBS. Kansas stinks, and Buffalo played even with Temple. Neither are "good" FCS teams. We are much more competitive against Sam Houston, James Madison, and N Dakota ST (at least I think we would be).

We should be in the FCS not the FBS. Kansas stinks, and Buffalo played even with Temple. Neither are "good" FCS teams. We are much more competitive against Sam Houston, James Madison, and N Dakota ST (at least I think we would be).
We should drop Delaware and pick up Incarnate Word.

Compughter puts Rutgers as 20 pt dogs to JMU and 28 pt dogs to NDSU.

That’s another thing Ash needs to handle. The trash talk has to stop. Schiano didn’t allow it. The Buffalo player is right: Your trash talk should be the scoreboard.
that's because they were whining to the Kansas players to stop trashing them in the 4th quarter. My guess is it's frustration at everything

ADVERTISEMENT