ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Buffalo / Game Thread

Hey Chris Ash!

tenor.gif

To Drake University where it's more your speed.

I know they believe he’s the QB of the future and I maybe believe that too, but Ash has to know there will be no future unless you win right now. Gio is not worse than this.

We have the worst group of wr's in the country. They are completely incapable of getting open. And it has been like this for a few years now. Sad

Our OL and DB’s are EPICALLY bad. Both units are incredibly weak and constantly getting beat.

It looks like we have no speed on defense or offense. Without speed it is pretty hard to win a game.

I don't care about the good things people say about AJ Blazek.

Dude hasn't made this OL any better in 3 years, and hasn't brought in any legit B10 talent as well.

How his name has remained out "He needs walking papers stat" conversation is beyond me.

Love how our defenders stare down the opposition when the offense screws up on their own as if they caused the defensive stop

Who is number 9 for us? I like him. Every time a pass goes incomplete on his side he's getting pumped and showing a little swag. I want more of that guy.

He can still redshirt. This is his fourth game.

I thought, after last week, that the coaching staff would have to do that. But for some reason, they seem to be committed to the idea that he needs as much experience as possible. Live experience.

I honestly did not think this program would reach this level of ineptitude again. It feels like we are back to the pre-Schiano days. Its hard to watch UB have a greater than 2 TD lead in Piscataway in the first half. This is one week after watching one of the worst FBS programs in KU blow us out.

Reactions: Block R
Art had 10 minutes to throw the ball and he didn't. Interceptions have fuxt his game up.

ADVERTISEMENT