ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Fordham / Game Thread

That’s a bs flagrant call. The contact was incidental, and Geo immediately moved his arm

I am sitting here watching this doing a slow burn. Another crappy start coming out of the second half. Geo is getting lit up defensively. Fordham just wants it more and that is unacceptable.

I never understand how Rutgers fans look down on anyone especially on the road. Fordham is an A 10 team.

I’m not looking down on anyone right now I’m looking at the way we are playing and we are playing like absolute shit. Either this team is sick, like literally every man on the floor has the flu, or something is seriously wrong. I can’t even get a goddamn rebound against Fordham. Think about that!

Does this look like the same team to you that just beat Miami then lost in great games to Michigan State and Wisconsin?

Reactions: bac2therac
I’m not looking down on anyone right now I’m looking at the way we are playing and we are playing like absolute shit. Either this team is sick, like literally every man on the floor has the flu, or something is seriously wrong. I can’t even get a goddamn rebound against Fordham. Think about that!

Does this look like the same team to you that just beat Miami then lost in great games to Michigan State and Wisconsin?

It’s about heart and desire right now..and there is no comparison.

There’s nobody that can score right now. We have a huge size advantage. Why aren’t we feeding the post on every possession?

Don’t understand with how terrible our half court offense is why there is not effort to push the pace and score in transition. No direction.
It's not that it's a terrible offense, it's that it's the only one we run which makes us pretty easy to scout.

If this team is doing anything of substance this year this is a game the switch comes on out of nowhere (even though we can’t see Joe it possibly could) and they win by 6

They literally just pulled off a high school stack play on us that’s pathetic!!!

OMG with these free throws. Can we please do something good today.

It's almost as if the coaching staff didn't bother to scout their defense

Meanwhile Rutgers missing too many at the line

When will Rutgers cause a turnover

Reactions: koleszar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT