ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Illinois / Game Thread

indy ohio state game announcer "Every team but Rutgers can win the big ten tournament"

What a crappy comment. Also, he is s high on Indiana. That is how I know he is not that knowledgeable.

I see Indiana as a bunch of chuckers who are choke artist. They let a very good Iowa team back in after they were up 15. That tells you a lot about a team.

indy ohio state game announcer "Every team but Rutgers can win the big ten tournament"

What a crappy comment. Also, he is s high on Indiana. That is how I know he is not that knowledgeable.

I see Indiana as a bunch of chuckers who are choke artist. They let a very good Iowa team back in after they were up 15. That tells you a lot about a team.

Indiana is probably the worst coached team in the B1G.

Just don't want to keep the upper hand when we have the advantage. Illinois is one and done when they miss and we throw up some crappy shots on our end.

I'm very curious why Thiam plays so much. Omoruyi seems like the better of the two of them yet I feel like he's never on the court.

This is just awful. Except for Sanders, a bunch of athletes trying to play basketball.

The announcer doesn't knows us very well does he. This is about average shooting for this group of talent we've assembled.

Williams and Sanders have done nothing and we are winning.

Nice run to end the half and defense is very good but our offense is too spotty for my liking...first 5 minutes of 2nd halves have killed us

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT