ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Indiana / Game Thread

We have the worst LB's I have seen at Rutgers ever. They weren't this bad during the Shea early GS years.

Just horrible. Slow, weak, and have no instincts.

Our offense went into a coma...again.
I've been watching this happen for 10 years.

A push in the back did look like a penalty, but it didn't make any difference on the play. I know that shouldn't matter, but....

How's the playing through working for us?
see you are clueless because you assume that everybody has the skill and body control to turn around and look for the ball. The fact is that only great players can do that. CBs that aren't as good actually take themselves out of the play by turning around. The fact you guys dont understand that shows you never played. Don't believe me, go outside and try it. Chase someone and only look at them and you have a chance of staying with them. Chase them and turn around , you will not have a clue where you are on the field.

Reactions: Rutgers25
That's FOUR straight 3 and outs. The defense needs some relief.

Coaches better think of something for the next drive.

Gio not being able to run has rendered this offense to basically one dimensional.

You have to be able to run in this offense. Gio can't win it with his arm.

Reactions: redking
see you are clueless because you assume that everybody has the skill and body control to turn around and look for the ball. The fact is that only great players can do that. CBs that aren't as good actually take themselves out of the play by turning around. The fact you guys dont understand that shows you never played. Don't believe me, go outside and try it. Chase someone and only look at them and you have a chance of staying with them. Chase them and turn around , you will not have a clue where you are on the field.

How do you know our folks don't have this capability? Have you seen them try it?

That's FOUR straight 3 and outs. The defense needs some relief.

Coaches better think of something for the next drive.

Correct. Last 5 possessions ended up with 4 punts and a fumble. Our offense is dormant.

All they do is pick on #11 and hope for a big play or PI. That's their offense.

Mehringer has not called a good game. It seems we've called the same 4 plays the whole game. I understand Gio can't run as well but this is not good.

Gio not being able to run has rendered this offense to basically one dimensional.

You have to be able to run in this offense. Gio can't win it with his arm.

He sure can. There's been WAY too many shot gin inside mid draws and not enough just airing it out.

How do you know our folks don't have this capability? Have you seen them try it?
I dont have to see them try it. They can't even cover playing basic fundamentals. you want them to try a higher degree of difficulty? Thats the equivalent of falling down on the bunny hill and you are saying how do we know if they can't ski a double black diamond. Do you even have a basic level of logic?

ADVERTISEMENT