ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Indiana / Game Thread

Why do we have multiple defensive holds every possession and missed tackles. Hayes who had the dumb pi now with the missed tackle.

Third down is a disaster for our defense. All year. 4 terrible third downs that drive, 3 penalties with automatic first downs, and a TD

Why do we have multiple defensive holds every possession and missed tackles. Hayes who had the dumb pi now with the missed tackle.

Not every possession, sometimes they score before we force a third down and then commit a penalty.

If you like a team, your root for them to win...
I will never root for my team to lose.
I guess I am short sighted.
not so fast, if they win, Ash stays longer akin to what happened with shea. we don't want that round 2. Dilemma for sure

So many fans here so excited Iver trying to win. Cute, but short sighted as hell.

No, I think you’re putting the cart in front of the horse.

If we go 1-11, 2-10 then Ash should go. If we win out, clearly Ash is a good coach and should stay. Let’s root for the team, and as they disappoint we can continue to get on Ash. Why root for failure? Why would anyone do that?

Ideally he turns this around in the remaining weeks, and proves himself to be better than we all think.

Pacheco’s return last year would have been a touchdown by Grant, one man misses he’s gone

No, I think you’re putting the cart in front of the horse.

If we go 1-11, 2-10 then Ash should go. If we win out, clearly Ash is a good coach and should stay. Let’s root for the team, and as they disappoint we can continue to get on Ash. Why root for failure? Why would anyone do that?

Ideally he turns this around in the remaining weeks, and proves himself to be better than we all think.

Bc I think 2-10 and he stays.

Don't want to leave a TO on the field.
I'm one who hasn't liked his timeout usage during his tenure here but come to think of it, how often would it have mattered for us anyway where we're driving to make a comeback, trying to conserve time or something like that.

And people complained about Chas Dodd getting passes batted down at the LOS. What's Art's excuse at 6'5.

I'm one who hasn't liked his timeout usage during his tenure here but come to think of it, how often would it have mattered for us anyway where we're driving to make a comeback, trying to conserve time or something like that.
Agree it hasn't really mattered, but still, it demonstrates a lack of game management and organization.

I’m in my 30s and have watched a fair amount of college football in my life. I’m struggling to think of a team in my history watching it that tackles as poorly as this team does.

ADVERTISEMENT