ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Indiana / Game Thread

Let's see if Ash has half a brain and sends heat on the right side of the line after Indiana loses their starting RT.

4 for 4 on 3rd conversions and the right side of the D was bunched inside. wtf is going on in practice??????

Indiana has us where they want us. 3rd down.

Combo of bad coaching and poor recruiting, hence missed tackles even when in position.

Likely doesn't matter, but it really is amazing how this league never calls offensive holding.

Not that it matters because it will be ruled a td,

But why didnt that rutgers kid take a knee? Terrible coaching.

Unfortunately, that looked like a TD to me where he broke the plane and the ground caused the fumble. I'd think it would be reversed unless they show him losing control before that.

As defenses go, this might be the worst I’ve seen as a Rutgers fan. The 2016 defense even had some good performances; 2010 got gashed a few times, but also kept our terrible offense in some games.

Regardless of the call, you should have control of the ball crossing the goal line, including having it knocked out of your hand.

The tip could have barely crossed the beginning of the white strip but angle isn't definitive.

ADVERTISEMENT