ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Indiana / Game Thread

I think the ball was over by an inch when the knee hit. They can't change this call imo

Key point in the season right now. Let's see if we have some fight in us and respond or we crumble and mail it in.

That was 100% not a Touchdown . Anyone who understands where the camera was it’s obvious. The ball was EXACTLY on the front of the line in that view when he knew was down. Which means if the camera was exactly on the line, it would clearly not be across. Oh well

Hard to get worked up about the spot after we let ourselves down five times on that drive.

1st down - toss wide
2nd down - stack right with a RB/TE/WR for an obvious RB screen
3rd down - LT/RB completely blow the protection.

Love this offense.

Sitkowski has a robotic quality from what have seen so far. Gio seems the opposite

Indiana doesn’t need the favorable replays to crush RU. Well my 4 year olds soccer practice starts soon so game should be out of hand soon

If it’s 4th down from the inch yard line, how TF does BTN not have a camera on the goal line??? Seriously? If this was OSU Michigan would they have had the camera at the 1 instead of lined up? I want to say it’s cuz it’s the B team BTN since it’s us but how are you a professional football camera man and stand at the 2 yard line in that play.

Our Zone defense is everyone stand on your space and stare at the quarterback. Forget about any Wide receiver running around whatsoever

If it’s 4th down from the inch yard line, how TF does BTN not have a camera on the goal line??? Seriously? If this was OSU Michigan would they have had the camera at the 1 instead of lined up? I want to say it’s cuz it’s the B team BTN since it’s us but how are you a professional football camera man and stand at the 2 yard line in that play.
Because there is an official standing on the goal line. Do you want the camera man to squat between his legs?

Reactions: RUReadyNJ
LMFAO

Our defenders don't even wave off their coverage.

At least point as the guy runs by you so the guy in the next zone knows to pick him up.

No pass rush from the defensive line and the offensive line can't block anyone. This team is pathetic. I hope We're still in by half time. Indiana is tearing up the secondary! This team is the worst in College football! Throw out the garbage already!

No pass rush from the defensive line and the offensive line can't block anyone. This team is pathetic. I hope We're still in by half time. Indiana is tearing up the secondary! This team is the worst in College football! Throw out the garbage already!

Um, on that third down, the IU QB was actually flushed out of the pocket.

All I see is Wide Receivers WIDE OPEN.
Why doesn't this happen when we are on offense?

Maybe we try man coverage once in a freakin while? Every time they play zone somebody is open by about 10 yards

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT