ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Indiana / Game Thread

I have to think our guys want ash fired and purposely don’t cover any WRs. You can’t have played this sport all your life, and just not guard the receiver

Because there is an official standing on the goal line. Do you want the camera man to squat between his legs?
Thought the same but maybe one of those "hat cams" on the bill of officials cap would help give a straight on view.

I'm watching this RU possession. If they don't show me something, anything, I'm done. Beautiful day up here.

Meanwhile Syracuse is up on the road against Clemson. 6 year rebuild, sure buddy

We’re on our way guys. It’s tough to see the forest through the trees. Hobbs just needs to get Ash another 20 or 30 year extension. We’ll have a winning season by 2050.

Terry Shea level coaching and execution. In over his head plus sticking with deer in headlights shellshocked robotic qb.

Another staff plus Gio could have had a competitive season.

Reactions: ru1869
It's funny. We have so much pre-snap motion, but more often than not, the Indiana D doesn't even move or react to it. As if the motion is either useless or Indy isn't concerned we'll threaten them.

But but but....have to run the ball on 1st down.

Keep throwing it every 1st down. Make them play defense.

Niemann should never coach another division 1 game. He’s so clueless it’s painful.

What ? He has had some tremendous blitzes dialed up today. He also has gotten them to 3rd and long multiple times. Us not being able to get off the field is a result of our youth. Just stop it.

What ? He has had some tremendous blitzes dialed up today. He also has gotten them to 3rd and long multiple times. Us not being able to get off the field is a result of our youth. Just stop it.
Indiana being 100% has nothing to do with youth. Even young guys will occasionally be in position to make a play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT