ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Maryland / Game Thread

I have never done this doing it today and calling an upset at the same time.

Live look at what Maryland will do to RU today.

giphy.gif

Young doesn’t even attempt to fair catch. Buried at the 1. Bad decision.

SIT definitely has a sight problem. It's like a recording, open but threw it behind the receiver. He had time to get the pass off too. This is all on him, again.

Reactions: MozRU
Horrible first pass by 8 - almost as bad as a TO, lol...

Interesting - our punter could've easily walked a few yards to get a first down there - he should be allowed to assess going for a first down on his own with the rugby style, since he's closer to the LOS at the point of the kick - every MD defender was running back to block. That would be good coaching.

Horrible first pass by 8 - almost as bad as a TO, lol...

Interesting - our punter could've easily walked a few yards to get a first down there - he should be allowed to assess going for a first down on his own with the rugby style, since he's closer to the LOS at the point of the kick - every MD defender was running back to block. That would be good coaching.
funny, you and I definitely don't see eye to eye just about everything not football related but with the pigskin, we're lock step and barrel :)

Reactions: RU848789
With all due respect Sitkoski is a poor QB.

He rushed that pass for little reason and it was a sh*t pass at that.

We need to tank the season like the GMen and grabbed the 1st pick of the draft. Haha

With all due respect Sitkoski is a poor QB.

He rushed that pass for little reason and it was a sh*t pass at that.

We need to tank the season like the GMen and grabbed the 1st pick of the draft. Haha
I think maybe Melton was supposed to sit down there... this was about getting the 1st.. not a YAC thing. So hard to tell who is at fault on that kind of pass.

Reactions: MozRU
ADVERTISEMENT