ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Michigan / Game Thread

With our offense for the last couple of years (or defense for that matter) would you want to play for Rutgers?

There's two Michigan DTs in your face and you just shove the ball into Martin's chest.

He has no feel for the read option.

ESPN is head over heels in love with Michigan.

Keep your pants on announcers.

Unfortunately, there's not too much to talk about RU right now. So we may as well just count our blessings that they're not commentating in person, otherwise we'd might need some kind of protective eye wear.

Now that Michigan has scored and this game is over, what small moral victories should be watched for? A completed pass? A first down? Maybe a sack?

Reactions: RUaMoose
You could have Bill Walsh calling plays and it wouldn't matter. When you have no talent, well...this is what you get.

Reactions: Scarlet Craig
we're getting beaten in every 1:1 Match up guys. As seasoned our Oline is supposed to be we aren't getting ANY good blocks. Read option is getting stuffed in the back field, thats not supposed to happen.

The DL is doing a good enough job forcing their QB to shuffle around the pocket and not remain stationary.

I hope none of kids get hurt. This is really lopsided. One more thing gentlemen stop piling on laviano because the play calling is equally poor.

Our defense is so passive. It seems like teams never have to audible against us.

I know it's raining but is it me or do we always have ref mic problems? Lol can we not get that right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT