ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Minnesota men's hoops game is now set to be televised on FOX (Channel 5 In NY)

Rise to the occasion with the whole nation watching !

Celebrate with the whole nation watching !

Last time we were on over the air network television had to be 1991 Arizona state .
Not that it matters anymore . More people probably watch espn in that noon window

Even longer for me watching RU on over the air TV as I was in the Thomas and Mack Center for that game!

Last time we were on over the air network television had to be 1991 Arizona state .
Not that it matters anymore . More people probably watch espn in that noon window
I think one of our games at the RAC against Notre Dame on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon when we held Garrity way under his average and won was on ABC. I remember because a bunch of people at work that Monday said they saw me on TV and were impressed it was on channel 7

I think one of our games at the RAC against Notre Dame on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon when we held Garrity way under his average and won was on ABC. I remember because a bunch of people at work that Monday said they saw me on TV and were impressed it was on channel 7
It’s possible. I thought that game was a weeknight on espn . But you may be right. I remember hodgson playing well against Garrity

ADVERTISEMENT